The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I probably envy Harry more as Meghan doesn't have baggage like Kate, but still think Kate is more attractive
Reply 2
Original post by TSR_godd
Kate, she is a pure blood.

True, but Meghan is not associated with Aristrocracy which I quite like
Reply 3
Original post by Sam00
True, but Meghan is not associated with Aristrocracy which I quite like

Harry shouldn't be marrying commoners, let alone a loud american.

Harry needs a royal pussy for his royal penis.
Reply 4
Original post by TSR_godd
Harry shouldn't be marrying commoners, let alone a loud american.

Harry needs a royal pussy for his royal penis.

I disagree, the royal family is outdated and Royal pussy only serves to hold them back, mixing up the gene pool can only be refreshing. Will always have a soft spot for Kate though.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Mega ham

Lol autocorrect. Meghan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Kyx
Mega ham

Lol autocorrect. Meghan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I imagine that has more in common with Kate
Meghan is so much more hotter and prettier. She is so stunning in that show Suits as well.
Reply 8
Original post by Fermion.
Meghan is so much more hotter and prettier. She is so stunning in that show Suits as well.

Watching her as Rachel in suits has given me a lot more enjoyment than Kate has over the years, particularly the scene where she's in just her underwear, very classy!
Harry shoulda gone for Pippa. he missed that bus :emo:
Reply 10
Original post by the bear
Harry shoulda gone for Pippa. he missed that bus :emo:

Nah it goes without saying that would be weird
Meghan 100% and those pictures aren't her greatest either
Reply 12
Original post by LadyLoony
Meghan 100% and those pictures aren't her greatest either

I keep going for Meghan, but then I see Kate and can't stick to it, she never has a bad picture, it's going to have to be a draw.
Meghan by a long mile
I don't care. As long as they are both happy and William and Harry are. After all, if looks were a qualification for being a royal bride, look at younger age photos of the next Queen Consort, Camilla.
Reply 15
Original post by KingHarold
I don't care. As long as they are both happy and William and Harry are. After all, if looks were a qualification for being a royal bride, look at younger age photos of the next Queen Consort, Camilla.

Neither will age as bad as Camilla, and attractiveness is fundamental, strong genes etc
Original post by Sam00
Neither will age as bad as Camilla, and attractiveness is fundamental, strong genes etc

Camilla was not a stunner as a young woman, in my view.
Reply 17
Original post by KingHarold
Camilla was not a stunner as a young woman, in my view.

Far from it, but she knew how to pull strings and had very close links to Royalty, he only Married Diana as Camilla had already begun her sausage tally, an area I also imagine Meghan is more advanced in than Kate, experience is never a bad thing and I'm sure Harry is now more the man for it, whilst Meghan will just be grateful for the taste of Royal flavour, everyone's a winner.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 18
easily Kate

very bangable, total M I LF and looks like she keeps her lady garden tidy. its easy to see why Harry went for a Kate lookalike.

I'm not saying that Meghans unattractive or anything, shes just not as hot. shes an slightly ugly-womans Kate really.
Reply 19
Original post by Nerry
easily Kate

very bangable, total M I LF and looks like she keeps her lady garden tidy. its easy to see why Harry went for a Kate lookalike.

I'm not saying that Meghans unattractive or anything, shes just not as hot. shes an slightly ugly-womans Kate really.

I know what you mean, certainly wouldn't oppose to sharing my bed with either, but waking up next to Kate would be more special imo, I imagine she doesn't fart in bed either.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest