ItzNico
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So, not long left till we sit the Further Additional Science Exams, what are your predictions for the AQA B3 Paper? And what do you think the grade boundaries will be like? Considering the fact that they're very low...
Lisa.Williams
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! My teacher believes that the heart will come up (as in describing the double circulatory system) and artificial ventilators such as the iron lung. Hope this helps!
(Original post by ItzNico)
So, not long left till we sit the Further Additional Science Exams, what are your predictions for the AQA B3 Paper? And what do you think the grade boundaries will be like? Considering the fact that they're very low...
ItzNico
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Lisa.Williams)
Hello! My teacher believes that the heart will come up (as in describing the double circulatory system) and artificial ventilators such as the iron lung. Hope this helps!
Thanks man! Have you got an idea to how the grade boundaries may look like?
Harrison.B 15
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ItzNico)
Thanks man! Have you got an idea to how the grade boundaries may look like?
They're usually a lot lower than the Unit 1 and Unit 2 boundaries. Only the top sets in my year are doing it (the top set from each of the year halves). It's usually around 40/60 for an A*. Last year for B3 it was 41/60 for an A* so it's probably going to be similar this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (96)
13.6%
I'm not sure (32)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (221)
31.3%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.41%
I'm not a current university student (340)
48.16%

Watched Threads