The Student Room Group

Do you want to make some easy money (This is not a scam)

Do you want to make some easy money over the next few weeks. Well follow these simple instructions:

1. Open a bet365 account.
2. Stick £1000 on labour to get the most seats at the general election (Odds are 8/1)
3. Lay back and wait until the day of Thursday 8th June when you will sit laughing as you watch labour destroy the tories and watch yourself make the easiest £8000 you ever will.
4. Come back to this thread and thank me for giving you this genius idea.
Reply 1
Odds are 13/1 on the exchanges.

If you're going to give gambling 'advice' at least make sure you know what you're talking about first :wink:
Original post by greatneewq
Do you want to make some easy money over the next few weeks. Well follow these simple instructions:

2. Stick £1000 on labour to get the most seats at the general election (Odds are 8/1)
3. Lay back and wait until the day of Thursday 8th June when you will sit laughing as you watch labour destroy the tories and watch yourself make the easiest £8000 you ever will.

Lend me £1000?
I don't want to lose my own money.......
Original post by Reue
Odds are 13/1 on the exchanges.

If you're going to give gambling 'advice' at least make sure you know what you're talking about first :wink:

LOL :smile:
You know a guy did something similar to this. He bet his entire student loan (Like literally all 2 grand of it) on Brexit thinking he'd rolling it i... he lost all his money and had to borrow for the next three months...

You say Labour are leading the polls and doing greats and odds are on them to one. So here's my statistic.... 10/1 will say that 85% of students will go and get wasted the night before and will wake up hungover and won't be bothered to vote
Original post by Jackieox
You know a guy did something similar to this. He bet his entire student loan (Like literally all 2 grand of it) on Brexit thinking he'd rolling it i... he lost all his money and had to borrow for the next three months...

You say Labour are leading the polls and doing greats and odds are on them to one. So here's my statistic.... 10/1 will say that 85% of students will go and get wasted the night before and will wake up hungover and won't be bothered to vote

Listen jackie this is easy money. I have being studying the trend of voters for years and my calculations suggest labour will get the most votes this election. Just trust me on this.
Original post by crazybarry
Listen jackie this is easy money. I have being studying the trend of voters for years and my calculations suggest labour will get the most votes this election. Just trust me on this.

They said the exact same thing about the EU referendum and that'd we'd be certain to stay..
Original post by Jackieox
They said the exact same thing about the EU referendum and that'd we'd be certain to stay..

That was last year Jackie. I am talking about the general election which is a whole different ball game all together. Seriously stick all the money you have on labour- you won't regret it.
Original post by crazybarry
That was last year Jackie. I am talking about the general election which is a whole different ball game all together. Seriously stick all the money you have on labour- you won't regret it.

Prove that you've placed this bet then :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by greatneewq

Labour might not win tho :/

Quick Reply

Latest