This discussion is closed.
calvin_kg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Could you please polish the following and point out the gramatical or any mistakes. Thanks.

"Hi, Laten and family, sorry for my late reply since the school
mid-term test has just passed. We, Calvin and I, were very busy in
correcting exam papers. How is your "post-vacation depression"? I like that three words because it is fresh to me. Laten, could you write me letters often so that I can learn more from you and I can communicate with you much easily.

Laten, the following messages are given from Sara: " Hi,Mom , I
miss you very much, I want to see you in the coming Chinese New year, during that time, we can go shopping and I will give you a surprise. Mom , the package has been received last week. It is a big surprise, I like it very much, it gives me warm, comfort and safety. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. (Let me tell you a secret, Mom and Dad can hold me better and I feel much comfortable now.)"
Catty22
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Here you go heres how I think it should go, not that I am a expert or anything.

"Hi, Laten and family, sorry for my late reply to your letter since the school
mid-term test has just passed. We, Calvin and I, were very busy in
correcting exam papers. How is your "post-vacation depression"? I like those three words because they are fresh to me. Laten, could you write me letters often so that I can learn more from you and I can communicate with you much more easily.

Laten, the following messages are from Sara: " Hi,Mom , I
miss you very much, I want to see you in the coming Chinese New year, during that time, we can go shopping and I will give you a surprise. Mom , the package has been received last week. It is a big surprise, I like it very much, it gives me comfort, safety and keeps me warm. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. (Let me tell you a secret, Mom and Dad can hold me better and I feel much comfortable now.)"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads