ReputationRep:
    well I thought there should be a GCSE Support Group and so,

hi... my name is ... errrrr... History honey
    *sniff*
    And I know I've done bad

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Anyone else feeling this way?

ReputationRep:
    I need advice on how to handle Thursday!

I am expecting bad grades just so that I won't be disappointed. But at the moment, that doesn't seem to take away all this anxiousness :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesH)
    I need advice on how to handle Thursday!

I am expecting bad grades just so that I won't be disappointed. But at the moment, that doesn't seem to take away all this anxiousness :confused:
    I kow what you mean, I[ve been like *PPPAAAAANNNIIICCC* nothing seems to shift the uneasy feel of doom, I can smell it I tell you, SMELL IT!!

Oh and by the way, anyone who says,

'it will be fine'

Shall be shot,

*Click* *aim*

ReputationRep:
    Itll be fine*

*If it isnt fine I take no responsibility for emotional distress, panic, hatred or death.

ReputationRep:
    well I know how you feel cause I was in the same situation last thursday,first of all remember time will pass and you'll get the marks,there is no way of making time pass faster or slower,eventually thursday will come*will I needed 5 minutes after I took my results to realsie that*
    secondly even if you think you've done bad,well aperently there is noreason to affect your health so eat well and sleep well,plus sleeping will let time pass before you know it,get out more,it will keep your mind off,specially of wednesday,go out with your friends parents,and get back home late,put your head on your pellow and set your alarm to wake up the time you want,and tell the people at your place that anyone who disturb your sleep will spend tomorrows night in the hospital,thats all
    hope it may help at least to keep the stress down

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.