Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm studying... Chemistry biology PE

My study level is... GCSE
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
they do because "cookierdoe12 just got offered 4th year entry in medicine via Medlinks but they rinsing him even more than me. so keep pestering nest. so will I to try and avoid Medlink from charging me extortion
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ace_star
Rep:
?
BTW am different user to Ace_star who's studying chem bio and PE
Ace_star
Rep:
?
(Original post by Haroonjamil)
Hey Ace_star

how did you contact NEST Academy?

I was told by the numher on their website that Dnipro does not offer graduate entry medicine .. I'm so confused lol
I am on what's app conversation at this moment I will update you shortly
Ace_star
Rep:
?
yea I can imagine that but paying £3000 extra on top of the tuition fee and agency fee will have to be negotiated later
Nidhi231
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I am gonna apply for the graduate entry medicine for 2020 October ! But is this even genuine?? So they said I have to pay £9000 in first year and £3000 the year after ? Do u think we will have to do IELTS if we wanna come back to UK for GMC registration ?
Ace_star
Rep:
?
am sure IELTS is for those whos first language is not English. regarding first question sounds about right tbh as another user is paying same for entering on 4th year medicine. it seems like for every year you skip you have to pay that in the first year ontop of the fees.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
I will let you know in October 2019 if its genuine lol. naa off course it is. why would a uk based agency allow us onto it in the first place
Nidhi231
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
That’s good to hear ! Yeh I mean I spoke to someone regarding this who studies there and I was a bit worried about the modules they cover at dnipro and wanted To make sure it’s up to a good standard so he send me the whole curriculum/modules of the entire 6 years at dnipro institute including the hours in clinics , exams, placements etc in each year . So yeh ! We will learn a lot ! But wanted to talk to someone who actually goes there haha ! But as far as I know around 75% of the patient contact has to be in English in order for us to skip the IELTS. But I spoke to someone about it and they said, the professors will translate it for us if there is a non- English speaking patients during our placements. So we don’t have to do IELTS, if we are like UK citizens !
(Original post by Ace_star)
I will let you know in October 2019 if its genuine lol. naa off course it is. why would a uk based agency allow us onto it in the first place
Nidhi231
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeh apparently ! 75% of the patient contact has to be in English aswel in order to skip the ielts ! But I don’t know about the Dnipro ! They said we don’t have to ! So I trust that ! I don’t even know a single word in Russian or Ukrainian!
(Original post by SunshineKelly)
I think IELTS is not required if you've had your whole degree taught in English.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nidhi231)
That’s good to hear ! Yeh I mean I spoke to someone regarding this who studies there and I was a bit worried about the modules they cover at dnipro and wanted To make sure it’s up to a good standard so he send me the whole curriculum/modules of the entire 6 years at dnipro institute including the hours in clinics , exams, placements etc in each year . So yeh ! We will learn a lot ! But wanted to talk to someone who actually goes there haha ! But as far as I know around 75% of the patient contact has to be in English in order for us to skip the IELTS. But I spoke to someone about it and they said, the professors will translate it for us if there is a non- English speaking patients during our placements. So we don’t have to do IELTS, if we are like UK citizens !
Im not that knowledgable but when I start in October 2019 for ( Dentistry 4 year grad) I will put you in touch with uk med students. I would double check email confirmation from the agency so you've got their word regarding the points you've made as its definitely something you need to claiffy.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nidhi231)
Also the agency never want to put you in touch with another student which is quite annoying. ive asked em and all they keep saying replying is you'll meet em in start of the year and they also send YouTube testimonials lol
Nidhi231
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Omg thank you very much ! I need to speak to someone who actually studies there ! Like a genuine opinion of someone
Also the agency never want to put you in touch with another student which is quite annoying. ive asked em and all they keep saying replying is you'll meet em in start of the year and they also send YouTube testimonials lol
Im not that knowledgable but when I start in October 2019 for ( Dentistry 4 year grad) I will put you in touch with uk med students. I would double check email confirmation from the agency so you've got their word regarding the points you've made as its definitely something you need to claiffy.
Nidhi231
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey sure, I could Facebook it to you or something, DM me ur Facebook name or something The document is quite big I think ! Tried emailing it and didn’t got send ! Btw we have to sit for ielts
hey is it possible if you could email me the information you received?
Nidhi231
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
From karbala right ??? Just wanted to make sure haha
Janil Haroon (picture of me with side face) haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.41%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.52%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (86)
19.07%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.13%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.66%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.21%