The Student Room Group

English Lang Help

Guys, does anyone have an exemplar answer so something that's a grade 8/9? My exam is next Tuesday and I cannot find any good example answers online since the spec has recently changed. Also, does anyone know if there's any made up Qs for me to answer because I've done all the official specimen papers but I am not sure what to do now since 've run out of Qs
Any help would be very much appreciated!
Original post by CounTolstoy
Guys, does anyone have an exemplar answer so something that's a grade 8/9? My exam is next Tuesday and I cannot find any good example answers online since the spec has recently changed. Also, does anyone know if there's any made up Qs for me to answer because I've done all the official specimen papers but I am not sure what to do now since 've run out of Qs
Any help would be very much appreciated!

Here are some exemplar answers from the OCR spec. These are Grade 9 responses to the questions. If you are doing AQA the questions are different in style but this should give you an idea or the level of detail that you need to write
http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/323445-component-02-exploring-effects-and-impact-candidate-exemplar-responses.pdf
If you're with aqa go to mrhansonsenglish type that he has good examplar answeres for aqa and on YouTube there are examples of you type dubaiteachmeet it's really good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending