i'm starting to loose it

Watch
tundra treader
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm sure i'm not the only man going through a situation like this, so some of it will be as blunt as a dull blade. I have a girlfriend, been dating her for around 4 years now. we get along and all, even if she is a little psychotic. But the main problem with it all is that she has 0 sex drive and refuses to sleep with me in the first place. Believe it or not, its been 6 years since I last had sex. You do not want to know how I deal with the stress this is causing me, and no, it has nothing to do with sleeping with other women or cheating. Can somebody please give me some advice on what I should do? it would be appreciated immensely.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's clearly a big issue for you. Why are you in this relationship?
tundra treader
Rep:
?
(Original post by unprinted)
It's clearly a big issue for you. Why are you in this relationship?
Sometimes I ask myself that very question, then i remember every time that i love her. I've not got the heart to break another.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can love someone, but this isn't - in your eyes at least - a proper 'relationship' because of the lack of sex.

Have you ever talked with her about the option of you being sexual with other people? Clearly a monogamous but non-sexual relationship is not what you want.
tundra treader
Rep:
?
(Original post by unprinted)
You can love someone, but this isn't - in your eyes at least - a proper 'relationship' because of the lack of sex.

Have you ever talked with her about the option of you being sexual with other people? Clearly a monogamous but non-sexual relationship is not what you want.
I'll put what you said there into consideration. you may have just cleared a huge problem for me, thankyou
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads