The Student Room Group

am i bisexual ?

Lately, I've been having these different thoughts like am I a lesbian or bisexual? I've kissed and been with girls and I loved it honestly but I've also been with guys not sexually but I've caught feelings and went out with them but those feelings only last for less than a month unlike with a girl I get strong feelings .I feel so lost . I feel like things are a much easier with girls like I feel as if i know how to handle certain things when being with a girl then a guy . What do y'all think ? Please help me figure this out .
Original post by _unknown
Lately, I've been having these different thoughts like am I a lesbian or bisexual? I've kissed and been with girls and I loved it honestly but I've also been with guys not sexually but I've caught feelings and went out with them but those feelings only last for less than a month unlike with a girl I get strong feelings .I feel so lost . I feel like things are a much easier with girls like I feel as if i know how to handle certain things when being with a girl then a guy . What do y'all think ? Please help me figure this out .

Sounds like it. Here's the thing, sexuality isn't a selection, it's a spectrum. Even though I'd consider myself gay, I still find certain, more feminine-looking guys attractive and could be in a relationship with one. We're all "bi" in a way, everyone has attraction towards both men and women. It's just that some lean more towards one or the other, and that lean can be heavy or light.
Original post by _unknown

i have the same problem , except ive been with guys ...sexually as well as girls ,
girls last longer bc they are more emotional and will understand "feelings" guys dont last long b they tend to think with whats in between there legs :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by tahliarose-may
i have the same problem , except ive been with guys ...sexually as well as girls ,
girls last longer bc they are more emotional and will understand "feelings" guys dont last long b they tend to think with whats in between there legs :smile:
Your sexuality isn't a problem. It's just a part of you.

And, believe it or not, men are at least as emotional as women. Men feel deeply, and sex is more of an inconvenient by-the-by half the time. Women are more manipulative (which they can't help) and ultimately colder in how they express themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending