Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    but im special!!

and OLD!! ahhhhhhhh

hehe, the postman knocked to say happy birthday, how cute is that!

thanks everyone! your really kind!

love Katy ***

did you get anything kool katy?

happy birthday to everyone who is celebrating thier birthday

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday to ya both! or anyone else who's bday it is today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    did you get anything kool katy?
    my mum ordered the photos of me and my mates from my summer ball of the internet adn framed them nicely for me, and also got me a neclace <which matched a pair of earings she gave me at easter that i obviously hadnt actually looked at because i had no idea what she was talknig about until i got home and looked at the very back of my jewelry draw and there was an unopened box of earings..ops>

my dad knew i wanted a mirror, so he bought me a tiny little pocket one with a little note on it saying he'd pay for me to have a fulol size one of my choice <because he is crap at choosing stuff i like>

my little sister <well actually my dad/his girlfriend althoguh my sister is 14 but too lazy to go to town and spend her own money> got me a photo frame and a free reprint from boots so i can choose what picture to have to put into it, and then have it made the right size!

my best mates clubed together and got me a silver sparkly neclace <which is funny because they know how much i really really wanted one, and have begged my other half to get me one...but we all know he wont, or at least not until he turns round to me and says i didnt get you anything go to town and choose something.>

my other sister got me a cocktail book and sent me money to get the rest of the stuff i need to throw proper parties in uni.

then i got money off my other rels, soap off my neighbour <with the comment, you dont offtern spoil yourself as though i dont usually wash or something> and my grandparents are comnig down on the weeked with what i think is a set of steak knives.

and thats it. only have to wait 2 weeks now, to see what my boyfriend gets me!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    my mum ordered the photos of me and my mates from my summer ball of the internet adn framed them nicely for me, and also got me a neclace <which matched a pair of earings she gave me at easter that i obviously hadnt actually looked at because i had no idea what she was talknig about until i got home and looked at the very back of my jewelry draw and there was an unopened box of earings..ops>

my dad knew i wanted a mirror, so he bought me a tiny little pocket one with a little note on it saying he'd pay for me to have a fulol size one of my choice <because he is crap at choosing stuff i like>

my little sister <well actually my dad/his girlfriend althoguh my sister is 14 but too lazy to go to town and spend her own money> got me a photo frame and a free reprint from boots so i can choose what picture to have to put into it, and then have it made the right size!

my best mates clubed together and got me a silver sparkly neclace <which is funny because they know how much i really really wanted one, and have begged my other half to get me one...but we all know he wont, or at least not until he turns round to me and says i didnt get you anything go to town and choose something.>

my other sister got me a cocktail book and sent me money to get the rest of the stuff i need to throw proper parties in uni.

then i got money off my other rels, soap off my neighbour <with the comment, you dont offtern spoil yourself as though i dont usually wash or something> and my grandparents are comnig down on the weeked with what i think is a set of steak knives.

and thats it. only have to wait 2 weeks now, to see what my boyfriend gets me!

love Katy ***
    wow, you havnt done too badly then!

lol at the soap!

Happy Birthday All!!! :d

ReputationRep:
    Happy B"day!!!:d:d:d

ReputationRep:
    Happy B-day!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    Happy B-day!!!
    Happy b-day all, hows your day been so far? hope it's been fantastic!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    Happy b-day all, hows your day been so far? hope it's been fantastic!

xxx
    I've had a brilliant day so far!

Early morning I opened most of my presents:

Parents: A flashy camera and a laptop (which I haven't yet got. I get to choose it next week).

Sister: Christian Dior perfume, and a little gorgeous blue box with lip gloss, mirror and eyeshawdow. (And this time I didn't have to lend her money to buy my present. Oh and more perfume, but in small bottles, I think it's vanilla something...!

Grandparents: Stationary (that was rather bizzare, a few coloured ballpoint pens and some coloured paper. Must be old age?).

My favourite gran: A gorgeous cashmere sweater and a lovely denim skirt, and from my aunts lots of stuff from body shop - actually so much stuff I may have to give some away to my older sister. My uncle sent £50 pounds of book vouchers.

Friends: Lots of earings, a few CDs, alcohol (also a bottle of white wine, which I don't like!), chocolate (white chocolate), a gorgeous matching bracelet and earings from my best friend, I'm going to miss her so much when she goes to Lancaster! I also got three other pairs of funky earings, oh and more alchohol, which I'm restraining myself from opening. I don't want to get drunk before my party starts!

I had lunch at a gorgeous Italian restaurant and saw 'The Village' and now am getting ready for my party! I can't drink a lot though, I have a Royal Holloway open day to attend tommorow!

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    I've had a brilliant day so far!

Early morning I opened most of my presents:

Parents: A flashy camera and a laptop (which I haven't yet got. I get to choose it next week).

Sister: Christian Dior perfume, and a little gorgeous blue box with lip gloss, mirror and eyeshawdow. (And this time I didn't have to lend her money to buy my present. Oh and more perfume, but in small bottles, I think it's vanilla something...!

Grandparents: Stationary (that was rather bizzare, a few coloured ballpoint pens and some coloured paper. Must be old age?).

My favourite gran: A gorgeous cashmere sweater and a lovely denim skirt, and from my aunts lots of stuff from body shop - actually so much stuff I may have to give some away to my older sister. My uncle sent £50 pounds of book vouchers.

Friends: Lots of earings, a few CDs, alcohol (also a bottle of white wine, which I don't like!), chocolate (white chocolate), a gorgeous matching bracelet and earings from my best friend, I'm going to miss her so much when she goes to Lancaster! I also got three other pairs of funky earings, oh and more alchohol, which I'm restraining myself from opening. I don't want to get drunk before my party starts!

I had lunch at a gorgeous Italian restaurant and saw 'The Village' and now am getting ready for my party! I can't drink a lot though, I have a Royal Holloway open day to attend tommorow!
    sounds wonderful w2s

ReputationRep:
    HaPpY BiRtHdAy TO YOU ALL!!

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday ickle_katy and waiting2smile. Hope you're having a fantastic day.

ReputationRep:
    W2S...hope u have an amazingly fabulous bday (whats left of it)!! (sorri) ur one of the nicest-est members around and u deserve to have a fab 18th!! hope it goes the way u want and u never forget it!!

lots of love,

ReputationRep:
    ickle katy - hope u have a wickedly brill bday (whats left of it)!! (sorri) hope it goes exactly how u want, u get everything u want and u dont forget 1 bit

lots of love,

ReputationRep:
    hehe, its been up for 24 hours now, so i thought id remove it before going to bed!

ive had a great day, and thanks to everyone here who wished me well!

hehe im the first memeber to get a Happy birthday from m. whoooo i am soooo special!

oh well, another year older!

love Katy ***

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.