The Student Room Group

VET NURSING INTERVIEW @rvc 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gtheobald
I have my interview for veterinary nursing at RVC tomorrow and as it is my first choice I am very nervous. Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare or what to expect? I would appreciate any information that anyone can give me! Thank you!

if you haven't researched already, i'd do that, there are some good starting points online!
How did everyone’s interview go?? What was it like?
Original post by bebhinnc
How did everyone’s interview go?? What was it like?

It went ok for me, I can't really tell how well I did at this point but at least I didn't come out crying! lmao. As for what it was like, well it's aim is to put candidates on the spot... so I won't give anything away :smile:
Original post by earthsaffron
It went ok for me, I can't really tell how well I did at this point but at least I didn't come out crying! lmao. As for what it was like, well it's aim is to put candidates on the spot... so I won't give anything away :smile:

Ah well I understand. Although can you at least tell me how the math test was? Was it hard? math is my weak subject 😭
Original post by bebhinnc
Ah well I understand. Although can you at least tell me how the math test was? Was it hard? math is my weak subject 😭

Same here! There was a calculator provided and as long as you don't buckle under the pressure or anything, I am sure you will do fine :smile:
Has anyone heard from the RVC yet???
Original post by sloveland0201
Has anyone heard from the RVC yet???

NO! 😭
No theyre taking an absolute age😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending