acerockstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I feel like I have lost all my motivation to revise this half term. Anyone got any tips on how to become motivated again for the few exams after half term?
CraigBackner
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by acerockstar)
I feel like I have lost all my motivation to revise this half term. Anyone got any tips on how to become motivated again for the few exams after half term?
this is literally me I cbf to revise
Rebecca01501
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
same i cba to revise hence why I'm on here procrastinating. It's half term and so far I've done no revision at all
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by acerockstar)
Then dont revise, but remember the spare time you wasted when you are doing the exam and the extra time you had to get more marks, but you couldnt be bothered.Think about how you will feel on results day when you know you didnt try your best, but other kids were more motivated and kept at it because they looked after their own interests. Your choice, your life, your responsibility. Nobody else will care.
LeonVH
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Then dont revise, but remember the spare time you wasted when you are doing the exam and the extra time you had to get more marks, but you couldnt be bothered.Think about how you will feel on results day when you know you didnt try your best, but other kids were more motivated and kept at it because they looked after their own interests. Your choice, your life, your responsibility. Nobody else will care.
Thank you!
Belinda-I
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The thing is I know how to get motivated but I'm not motivated enough to do the things to get motivated.
I even got my mum to take my phone away, helps a bit and then I get distracted.
So same, I've basically done more revision in one month of year ten than the whole 7 months I've been in year 11. I'm not even a bad student and I'm predicted good grades I just can't find the strength in me to get motivated, I'd literally rather cry about failing my GCSEs in bed and waste time like that (which is basically what happens every day) than getting up and revising lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (89)
12.97%
1 (89)
12.97%
2 (88)
12.83%
18.95%
22.3%
19.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed