How do guys feel about girls making the first move?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, just wondering how guys feel about girls who make the first move. (e.g. kissing them first or asking them out first?) Would you find it weird?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Not weird, I find it really good tbh.
CarmenK72
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
I wish more guys were like you, it's so ****ed up that a girl being forward and a guy being forward aren't treated equally
UWS
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CarmenK72)
I wish more guys were like you, it's so ****ed up that a girl being forward and a guy being forward aren't treated equally
I don't know any guys who don't like girls making the first move. I find that really attractive if I'm being honest.
tasha_tah
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Lychee627
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It makes for a welcome change.
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tasha_tah)
Lychee627
Tbhh idm , because it doesn't matter much as one of them makes the move
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
depends on how drunk she is

If she's practically sober, I'm usually flattered or whatever but I lowkey think women who approach men are insecure, or impatient, and don't think he will approach her. However, I'm down for sober convo.

If she's drunk, I'll turn her down. I promise.
tasha_tah
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lychee627)
Tbhh idm , because it doesn't matter much as one of them makes the move
haha i think it should be the guuy making more of the first move:yep:
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tasha_tah)
haha i think it should be the guuy making more of the first move:yep:
Well tbh it just happens whenever it happens but like the girl shouldn't hesitate in making the move if ygm?
coppers22
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
As if you have experience of it lol keep dreaming midget
tasha_tah
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lychee627)
Well tbh it just happens whenever it happens but like the girl shouldn't hesitate in making the move if ygm?
yeah and same with guys loool
yeh i get what you meaan
math42
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Well, yes, I would find it weird, but then I can't imagine in what context this would make any sense.
I'd also probably like it.
username738914
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, just wondering how guys feel about girls who make the first move. (e.g. kissing them first or asking them out first?) Would you find it weird?
Would be sooooo much better than facing rejection all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
miser
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Personally I prefer to make the first move.
sachinisgod
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Girls who make the move first are either 1. piss drunk or 2. someone below 6/10

Ive yet to encounter a girl making the first move who is either sober or extremely attractive. Its not me being bitter or salty but its a fact that hot girls have a ego that they would rather a guy approach them and they have the power to reject him.
Ella-keturah
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Most guys I know complain that girls don't make the first move enough. I think it's a good thing as why should it be down to men to always approach. I have made the first move in the past and would again.
queenofswords
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
Nik12
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
would be very convenient!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I'd be delighted if that was to happen to me...!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.81%
Okay (109)
28.91%
A bit lacking (140)
37.14%
Not good at all (91)
24.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise