The Student Room Group

results

its that time of the year when every one is panicking about graduation and whet classification they will graduate with. my grades are out and i am seriously anxious. the classification has not been provided yet but i was wondering if anyone could work out what the results below could be ??

Result Year Credit Value
C 16/17 20
C+ 16/17 20
C+ 16/17 20
D+ 16/17 20
C- 16/17 20
B- 16/17 20
Original post by jennifer_bankzz
its that time of the year when every one is panicking about graduation and whet classification they will graduate with. my grades are out and i am seriously anxious. the classification has not been provided yet but i was wondering if anyone could work out what the results below could be ??

Result Year Credit Value
C 16/17 20
C+ 16/17 20
C+ 16/17 20
D+ 16/17 20
C- 16/17 20
B- 16/17 20

Around a C/C+ assuming only your 16/17 grades count.

(FYI, average your grades as they are all equal in credit value - my estimate comes from inspection and roughly in my head averaging out those letters..)
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Around a C/C+ assuming only your 16/17 grades count.

(FYI, average your grades as they are all equal in credit value - my estimate comes from inspection and roughly in my head averaging out those letters..)

hi kevin, the grades i mentioned are my overall grades for 6 of my modules, nothing from my secont year is included as i did a hnd.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending