Labour voters, explain why you're voting Labour after this video

Watch this thread
connormc199
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
https://youtu.be/rneBbKrVE7A
coppers22
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Because it's one **** up which in the grand scheme of things it's not that big a deal especially when we can see their policies in their manifesto?
Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
This is ridiculous... all MPs forget numbers at times, Tories and Labour included! Not only this, but who cares? I would much rather they be costed and simply documented. That is what is important, which of the following would you rather:

• lots of good policies that are costed, but the as there are so many the numbers cannot always be remembered but they are all documented and costed for reference (after all when they are implemented it is not a memory test, they'll have the facts and figures in front of them)
  • very few good policies but easily memorable because they are not costed

Also, these figures are costed, take the Conservatives plan for school breakfasts, what is 7p per meal going to get you? Not even cardboard! So what if Abbot cannot remember the cost, it is written down and costed, at least Labour are increasing the amount of police on our streets and not cutting them!
Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Forgetting a number that is costed and documented or..
  • cuts to the NHS
  • cuts to police numbers
  • cuts to education
  • Grammar schools threatening to harm the education system for the many
  • Arms deals with human rights abusers such as Saudi Arabia

What is more important to you, peoples' lives & futures or a human error that won't make any difference to anything?
BigYoSpeck
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Because Diane Abbott isn't my MP.

Because as much as I dislike her, she isn't the entire party.

And because being terrible with numbers isn't exclusive to Labour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc_fdESmPEQ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
66.34%
No (26)
25.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
7.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed