EDEXCEL IGCSE English Language A Anthology Prediction JUNE 2017 PAPER 1

Watch this thread
nosario99
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi any predictions for the Anthology piece in Edexcel English Language IGCSE June 2017
Emashay
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I'm interested too
PrincessL
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Probably Clime change and facts? Although it has come up but on the resit paper.
Mhrabadia
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Climate Change the fact page or Chinese Cinderella are highly suspected. this two texts have only been set once.
Emashay
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Thanks!
jemnyokun14
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think Climate change the Facts, Chinese Cinderella, or The Explorer's daughter might come up.
Punsara
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nosario99)
Hi any predictions for the Anthology piece in Edexcel English Language IGCSE June 2017
Most expected is climate change facts.
BUT there are 3 other predictions as well,
1. Chinese Cinderella
2. Taking on the world
3. Touching the void
4. RNLI
holly24601
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi, just wondering how and where is anyone finding out/working out possible extract predications??
Punsara
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by holly24601)
Hi, just wondering how and where is anyone finding out/working out possible extract predications??
Go through all the past papers, check what as shown up and not and the ones that are repeated are unlikely to come.
Also my teacher gave us some predictions.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
And what are those if i may ask?
holly24601
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Punsara)
Go through all the past papers, check what as shown up and not and the ones that are repeated are unlikely to come.
Also my teacher gave us some predictions.
oh ok, thanks!
Punsara
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 3345)
And what are those if i may ask?
Most Expected Climate change facts.
Other,
1. Touching the void
2. Taking on the world
3.Chinese Cinderella
Punsara
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by holly24601)
oh ok, thanks!
NP
Good Luck
Dewpider
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jemnyokun14)
I think Climate change the Facts, Chinese Cinderella, or The Explorer's daughter might come up.
The Explorer's Daughter came up in June 2016 R, so I'm pretty sure it won't come up.
Nilusha21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is there a chance that the leaflet from RNLI would come? It did not come for a very long time now
mozaregita
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nilusha21)
Is there a chance that the leaflet from RNLI would come? It did not come for a very long time now
my teacher actually predicted this so there's a chance it would come up
Emashay
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone got notes (with short quotes) for Chinese Cinderella? Would really appreciate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emashay
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
And does anyone know which anthologies are the least likely to come up in the exam? Thanks
isabellavouyouka
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Would anyone know the predictions for the regional paper?
Punsara
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nilusha21)
It can come up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads