What is/was your dream job? Watch

Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My all time dream job is to be an actor or TV host, a comedian seems fun but I'd never be able to come up with that kind of material, my jokes are spontaneous if I think them through they're not funny, it must be really hard.

My realistic goal is to become a journalist, im just gonna get a job whereever I end up and do journalism on the side and hope it takes off, maybe one day I'll run for MP… I used to dream about becoming prime minister then I saw the state of the UK and thought I'd let it be someone else's mess, I still want hair and hair colour by time I'm 55 also not a fan of the idea of having people hate me even if I did my best.
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by zayn008)
My all time dream job is to be an actor or TV host, a comedian seems fun but I'd never be able to come up with that kind of material, my jokes are spontaneous if I think them through they're not funny, it must be really hard.

My realistic goal is to become a journalist, im just gonna get a job whereever I end up and do journalism on the side and hope it takes off, maybe one day I'll run for MP… I used to dream about becoming prime minister then I saw the state of the UK and thought I'd let it be someone else's mess, I still want hair and hair colour by time I'm 55 also not a fan of the idea of having people hate me even if I did my best.
My life goal was to be the most known pimp "The king of grills" or "Big Daddy King"... then I fell in love <3
Dreams were shattered that day </3 but new ones were formed

Spoiler:
Show

JK but I haven't dreamed big yet, I just want to have a stable developer job so that I can take care of her and our future family in a nice place we can call home
username2052983
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would like to be a travel blogger :yep:
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BintM)
I would like to be a travel blogger :yep:
oo I want to go travelling!!:cry2:

I want to get a decent contract so I could just take a bunch of time off and travel anywhere on our bucket list for abit.

What sort of things would you blog about?
username2808800
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

You gonna be the TSR PM?
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It was marine biologist-
Realistically im probably headed into the film or media industry.

Travel blogger would be a dream.
Rep:
?
(Original post by fleky6910)
You gonna be the TSR PM?
State of TSR is worse than the UK imo. So no thanks, maybe I'll move to Canada and be their first British prime minister since colonisation?
username2808800
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
State of TSR is worse than the UK imo. So no thanks, maybe I'll move to Canada and be their first British prime minister since colonisation?
How is the tsr house worse?
Rarest
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would like to be the overlord of TSR
manlike99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Doctor
Vicky628
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Always wanted to be an author, shame I can't write
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Report 2 years ago
When I was a little boy I wanted nothing more than to be a refuse collector (a fancier way of saying bin man).
cherryblossoming
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Corporate lawyer

Spoiler:
Show

I assure you I'm only 12.39% golddigging

Desire to be lawyer + interest in business/economics = corporate lawyer
dididid
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
a stock broker
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It used to be a fashion designer but lmao how unrealistic, I can't draw to save my life

Now I want to be a primary school teacher
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd love to make memes and get paid for them.
Rep:
?
(Original post by fleky6910)
How is the tsr house worse?
Well I meant TSR as a whole but now it's seems illogical because you're only PM of the house Canada still sounds good though.
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
I'd love to make memes and get paid for them.
Closest to that I can think of is working at BuzzFeed
E102
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Always wanted to be a vet until I realised what it's really like
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't know. I don't want to grow up, i want to be a toys r us kid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (140)
17.86%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
27.04%
Not great so far... (281)
35.84%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.26%

Watched Threads