Cold War history gcse Watch

A_bee1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone have a break down of how to answer the questions in the Cold War paper?
pastelsloth
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by A_bee1)
Does anyone have a break down of how to answer the questions in the Cold War paper?
im currently working on flashcards for the whole of history gcse-i've made 160 but im filling in the answers (on Quizlet) i would just look at the spec and learn everything there-then look at how to answer the questions in terms of structure and it should be easy after that!

after a quick google search i found a resource someone made on getrevising it may be of help to you, it seems to have a lot of questions in it:
https://getrevising.co.uk/resources/...tions_answered

but yeah-hope that helped and good luck
A_bee1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you so much!! I'll take a look now
Y.D2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pastelsloth)
im currently working on flashcards for the whole of history gcse-i've made 160 but im filling in the answers (on Quizlet) i would just look at the spec and learn everything there-then look at how to answer the questions in terms of structure and it should be easy after that!

after a quick google search i found a resource someone made on getrevising it may be of help to you, it seems to have a lot of questions in it:
https://getrevising.co.uk/resources/...tions_answered

but yeah-hope that helped and good luck
the flashcards you're making are you going to post them, if so how long? Thank you
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Y.D2000)
the flashcards you're making are you going to post them, if so how long? Thank you
Well I wrote all the questions out from the spec-but actually it depends on what stuff your school chose for you to do as subjects in the History spec. This thread is on Cold War and I've made some for that so I'm assuming you do this topic. I guess I have got all 160 terms for the Questions side of the card and I have yet to fill out the answers part.

But if you look up either cold war or any of your other topics, many people have made their flashcards there if you can't wait for when I put mine up (Which probably is meant to be up today but I procrastinate so bad). And some people there have made some good Flashcards and Quizlet always makes it fun to use them-if you can't find any then just tell me your topic and I could try looking?
Y.D2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pastelsloth)
Well I wrote all the questions out from the spec-but actually it depends on what stuff your school chose for you to do as subjects in the History spec. This thread is on Cold War and I've made some for that so I'm assuming you do this topic. I guess I have got all 160 terms for the Questions side of the card and I have yet to fill out the answers part.

But if you look up either cold war or any of your other topics, many people have made their flashcards there if you can't wait for when I put mine up (Which probably is meant to be up today but I procrastinate so bad). And some people there have made some good Flashcards and Quizlet always makes it fun to use them-if you can't find any then just tell me your topic and I could try looking?
Ahh its cool if you take your time. I do cold war topic(cuban missile crisis, vietnam and the cause of cold war) and USA 1919-1941
pastelsloth
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Y.D2000)
Ahh its cool if you take your time. I do cold war topic(cuban missile crisis, vietnam and the cause of cold war) and USA 1919-1941
oohh, I don't do those :/ look them up on Quizlet or Getrevising, people make some good stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (27)
11.44%
Yes - a food allergy (24)
10.17%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (7)
2.97%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (8)
3.39%
No (170)
72.03%

Watched Threads