Share your psychology revision notes with TSR Members Watch

RK
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Why not share your revision notes with other members on TSR? The notes can be for GCSEs, A Levels or any other qualification.

We currently have loads of revision notes on the site but to make the resource even better we need to add loads more revision notes for every subject.

You can more details on how to add your revision notes here.
Mr_Steve_Stifler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Roger Kirk, you are officialy the sex. Excellent idea!
Matchbox123
Report 11 years ago
If anyone has any on memory or attachment they would be very much appreciated!
im re-taking
x
XxHMSxX
Report 11 years ago
Hey Im studying Psycology for the first time this year and iv been ill for ages so iv missed loadz of work any type of revision notes would be welcome i have some fore trade aswell!!!

thanx

xxx
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Rep:
?
Here is the link to the psychology revision notes page on the wiki: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...Revision_Notes

Sadly I haven't had chance to add more yet (I've got a list of notes to transfer across from the forums to the wiki and haven't done the psychology ones yet). So maybe search the forums to see what else is here that might be of use to you
Evizu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Here are some Notes which I used while I was revising, Hope it does wonders for you guys as it did for me :tsr2:
Matchbox123
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Vechtetoe)
Here are some Notes which I used while I was revising, Hope it does wonders for you guys as it did for me :tsr2:
Hey, was wondering what exam board you are using?
x
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vechtetoe)
AQA, If you find that useful i can upload a couple more sadly they are at my Sixth Form and I will have to get them when I get Back, any other queries dont hesitate to PM me

Additionally I have alot of Powerpoint notes but I cant attach them to this site, they are really good notes and if you want them I can email them to you

.Abnormlity
.memory
.Developmental
.Pro and antisocial behaviour
.Relationships
.Dreams and Bio Rythms

So a PM with your email and there all yours
Vechtetoe, would I be able to request the powerpoint notes to see if I could find a way of adding their content to the wiki?

If you were to agree to that (and the files were all created by you), then if you were to send me then I'd somehow play with the content and add it to the wiki.

In fact, you might even be able to upload the files directly to the wiki from which I could access the content and add it to some wiki pages.

Is that OK?
Evizu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Roger Kirk)
Vechtetoe, would I be able to request the powerpoint notes to see if I could find a way of adding their content to the wiki?

If you were to agree to that (and the files were all created by you), then if you were to send me then I'd somehow play with the content and add it to the wiki.

In fact, you might even be able to upload the files directly to the wiki from which I could access the content and add it to some wiki pages.

Is that OK?
Cant upload
boiinterrupted
Report 10 years ago
does anyone have IB psychology notes PLEASE!
HairsprayQueen
Report 10 years ago
anyone got notes for unit 4 aqa? pro+anti social behaviour, cognitive developement and biological rhythms?
Hispanic-Impressions
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've got a LOT of notes for AQA A AS Level & some for A2, I'll upload them as soon as I can.
HairsprayQueen
Report 10 years ago
awesome thank you,
Nabila Babilye
Report 10 years ago
Can some pls post me sum A2 revision notes i really need them as i need 2 push my grade 4 psych up or i will fail
kirsty007
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hey ive got loads of notes i typed out from psychology a2
units are:
bio rythms
pro and anti behaviour
relationships.

anyone want me to upload them?

its for exam board aqa A. i typed them out from copying 2 textbooks and revision guides. they are very long though. i think ive got some essays too!

i will try to find my memory stick with them on to get them
Sociallyanxious
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Evizu)
were did you get those notes from (eg. what book, internet?) just wondering since they are really good and helpful:yep:
Sociallyanxious
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kirsty007)
hey ive got loads of notes i typed out from psychology a2
units are:
bio rythms
pro and anti behaviour
relationships.

anyone want me to upload them?

its for exam board aqa A. i typed them out from copying 2 textbooks and revision guides. they are very long though. i think ive got some essays too!

i will try to find my memory stick with them on to get them
That would be great if you could upload them...what were the books called that you got them from?
kirsty007
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i got the notes from letts, collins and oxford revision guides as well as the aqa companion books and my a2 psy textbook. ive already up loaded the stuff in another thread i will copy the link it a mo once ive found it...
kirsty007
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post17692448

its on the 2nd page near the end my posts. the word documents are in 3 posts as i had loads and they wouldnt fit onto one thing. yr see what i mean when u see it.
Sociallyanxious
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kirsty007)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post17692448

its on the 2nd page near the end my posts. the word documents are in 3 posts as i had loads and they wouldnt fit onto one thing. yr see what i mean when u see it.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (52)
13.07%
Yes - a food allergy (43)
10.8%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
2.76%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.26%
No (283)
71.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed