Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
wow cheers, thanks!!
yoyoyomo
wow cheers, thanks!!

and here is an interesting file.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
heyy do you have any on health and fitness? like the cardiovascular, pulmornary, musculo-skeletal and lymphatic systems?
Reply 43
LoL this guy posted a hell lot of notes, why is he "Banned by request"??
Reply 44
SupreMo_h
LoL this guy posted a hell lot of notes, why is he "Banned by request"??

its exam time ... most likey he needs to stay away from TSR and do some work.
wow
Some people found these images quite helpful:

Respiration

And for photosynthesis:

Reply 47
Hand written notes for Topic 2 (SNAB Syllabus)

I have only done notes on which I feel i needed to do, however if you find them useful then its all good.

The numbers correspond to the Check your notes sheets in each topic

Not in any order:

Reply 48
Lots of mistakes both theoretically and grammatically
Reply 49
can you upload notes for ocr biology as a?
human health & disease

foundation biology
transport
anyone got revision notes on translocation or ECG graphs and transport of water in plants?????

last niggly little bits of revision notes

xxxx
Any Chance any1 has a plan for their coursework on the effect of light on brambles leaves... i havnt got a clue what im doing!
Reply 52
dreamer*girl
i have notes on "cell structure". i dont have notes on other topics as i became fed up of writing notes on computer and began writing them by hand.
"cell structure" is a topic easy to find notes on, but never mind!:p:

Almost a year old, but still what I needed, thanks!
do ur notes urselfs lazy people!
Reply 54
anyone have notes on cell membranes AS level OCR??
Reply 55
Hi there. I was wandering if anyone has a Revision Checklist for AQA BYB4?
As in, what specifically is required in the exam. I know the official specification has it all...However, it doesnt specifically states what things?...All The help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 56
I have notes for AQA (A) BYA1 and BYA2
They're basically every answer that the markschemes will accept for each topic, so useful for the 6 markers. Every bullet point has been awarded a mark back until about 2002 I think.

Sorry I think I'm too late for everyone in Jan exams but will hopefully be useful for people in June!
(only just remembered I had them whilst doing the same sort of thing for BYA5 :smile: )
Has anyone got notes on fertilisation in plants
elwoodc
I have notes for AQA (A) BYA1 and BYA2
They're basically every answer that the markschemes will accept for each topic, so useful for the 6 markers. Every bullet point has been awarded a mark back until about 2002 I think.

Sorry I think I'm too late for everyone in Jan exams but will hopefully be useful for people in June!
(only just remembered I had them whilst doing the same sort of thing for BYA5 :smile: )

I would love you forever if you put up the same thing for BYA4 and BYA5!
Reply 59
pepilachat
I would love you forever if you put up the same thing for BYA4 and BYA5!

I didn't take BYA4 I'm afraid, but here's BYA5! :smile:

Give me a couple of months and I'll probably end up doing the same for BYA6 and the synoptic paper... it sounds awful but the way to really get the marks to memorise the marksheme..!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending