The Student Room Group

What are you looking forward to?

It's good to have something to look forward to - especially if we feel a bit 'low'...

I'm looking forward next month to a overnight trip - just me and my dog 'Doing Devon' (not quite as glamorous as Dallas) with good food and good swimming. Not necessarily in that order :wink:

Anywaysup - feeling up, down or somewhat sideways, no matter - do you have something you are looking forward to?

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to Spain right after my exams (literally a day after my last exam!), and I'm so pumped about that!
The same thing I always look forward to... Pay day :scrooge:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so looking forward to Eid can't wait I still need to go shopping who else has done or needs to get there clothes?
Hopefully getting into Cardiff University and starting a new life :h:
Reply 5
My wedding. It's six weeks today :eek: :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Really looking forward to being able to pay my friend back next month as she very kindly leant me some money a while ago. Planning on getting her a voucher from a day spa she goes to as a little extra thank you as well.
Ordered myself a DSLR camera earlier today, will arrive tomorrow. Pumped.
Reply 8
Death tbh.

Not much else.
I don't really have anything to look forward to you sometimes I look forward to seeing my niece
I'm looking forward to starting my Degree apprenticeship at a Canadian investment bank or top Management consultancy firm in London this September, either way I'm excited for either one (I HAVENT DECIDED WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE), never thought I'd have the opportunity to work in a corporate job at the age of 18 whilst earning a more than average salary, getting a degree debt free tbh
(edited 6 years ago)
Going Thorpe Park w the gang straight after exams :biggrin:
Reply 12
my next meal
I'm looking forward to finishing exams And buying sooo many junk food and eating them (after the fast obv) and catching up on all my fav shows that I wanted to save when I'm stress free. And all the YouTube videos. Hella excited.
Reply 14
Original post by Meany Pie
The same thing I always look forward to... Pay day :scrooge:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Talk about a blast from the past...

i used to love it
¿donde están las salchichas?
Me encanta pene negro
holiday}~~~ and
death
The weekend. :colonhash:

Quick Reply