The Student Room Group

Share your law revision notes with TSR Members

For anyone that may be interested, these are my complete notes on Contract Law 1, if anyone is interested, I can post Contract Law 2 aswell?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Those are good mate, Iv already taken the exam but il give them to a couple of mates
Reply 2
They are really good, much appreciated! could you post the second set? :biggrin:
Reply 3
beazzz
They are really good, much appreciated! could you post the second set? :biggrin:

haha I still have to finish a couple of sections, but I can put them up in a few hours! :smile:
Reply 4
Legend, thanks a bunch mate :smile:!
Reply 5
Contract Law 2 notes..... :smile:
Reply 6
Thank you SOOO much! good luck on monday, im sure you wont need it though!! :smile:
thanxxx...ur da best!!
These are brilliant, thank you!!
Reply 9
thankssssssssssss
Reply 10
You wouldn't happen to have any other notes (like that) in other topics? I wouldn't normally ask...but there just TOO good. Muchos thansks :smile:
Why not share your revision notes with other members on TSR? The notes can be for GCSEs, A Levels or any other qualification.

We currently have loads of revision notes on the site but to make the resource even better we need to add loads more revision notes for every subject.

You can more details on how to add your revision notes here.
Reply 12
ha ha ha that Coursework bot is a hoot! :king1:
Reply 13
I think this is the only part were people have not submitted any revision notes:frown: , all the other subjects seem full.
Yeah, we don't have too many law notes (though lots of other subjects are lacking in some aspects of the subjects too).

I've also been through the forum here and added most of what I could find easily too :frown:

So if anyone does have any law notes they'd like to share, please do so as it can help others and help yourself in the writing of them :smile:
here is an extensive documents some of the major criminal law modules

this actually is from my uni...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Avada_Kedavra
here is an extensive documents some of the major criminal law modules

this actually is from my uni...

Hey, those are awesome, thanks:smile: :cool:
saaaqi
Hey, those are awesome, thanks:smile: :cool:

your welcome, seems like I am the only one so far !
Reply 18
Avada_Kedavra
your welcome, seems like I am the only one so far !

Well there's a good guide line lying about somewhere for Contract 1 & 2, but thats about it really.:frown:
saaaqi
Well there's a good guide line lying about somewhere for Contract 1 & 2, but thats about it really.:frown:

well I am working on a doc. on my personal extensive notes on Terms of Contract and then exclusion clauses and unfair terms

so in a few days - you'll be happy too.

I am also working on Public law - judicial review.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending