Hair for both men and women.

Watch
Tom_K.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do you like short hair on women and Long hair on men?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
I prefer long hair on women, but it is up to them whatever length their hair is and I woudnt make much of it.
Does your religion make you against both just like it makes you homophobic?
SixthAge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Personally, I think a girl getting their hair cut so that it's above the shoulders can turn an 8/10 into a 4/10. I dunno why, I just don't find it attractive at all. But I have no problem with it, they can do what they like with their hair. Fair play if they wanna try something new?

(Original post by 999tigger)
I prefer long hair on women, but it is up to them whatever length their hair is and I woudnt make much of it.
Rekt.
Michiyo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I do not care about hair length.
FopePrancis
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SixthAge)
Personally, I think a girl getting their hair cut so that it's above the shoulders can turn an 8/10 into a 4/10. I dunno why, I just don't find it attractive at all. But I have no problem with it, they can do what they like with their hair. Fair play if they wanna try something new?
Personally, I feel that when guys express their shítty irrelevant opinions about what women want to do with their OWN bodies, they instantly go from an 8/10 to a 2/10 😊
SixthAge
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FopePrancis)
Personally, I feel that when guys express their shítty irrelevant opinions about what women want to do with their OWN bodies, they instantly go from an 8/10 to a 2/10 😊
MATE. The whole point of this thread was to offer your opinion on hairstyles.

If you have a problem bro, we can take this outside k

And tbf I was never an 8/10 to begin with
indigofox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you about 12
FopePrancis
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SixthAge)
MATE. The whole point of this thread was to offer your opinion on hairstyles.

If you have a problem bro, we can take this outside k
I'm just so fed up with hearing men constantly critisicing women for petty things, like hairstyles or lipstick shades.

but yeah, cash me ousside how bow dah?
SixthAge
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FopePrancis)
I'm just so fed up with hearing men constantly critisicing women for petty things, like hairstyles or lipstick shades.

but yeah, cash me ousside how bow dah?
Nah I'm not criticising them, like I said I think they can do what they want with their bodies, I just personally don't find it attractive. Not that that makes any difference to the woman.
Tom_K.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Oh **** off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.44%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed