Cheeks have sunken alot recently ...

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, so ive noticed a slight change in my face .. my cheeks have sunken and lost the firmness of it. The only medical issue i can think of is Anemia? But how can i fix this problem??
it looks horrible i used to have plump cheeks but now they just droop out of nowhere
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, so ive noticed a slight change in my face .. my cheeks have sunken and lost the firmness of it. The only medical issue i can think of is Anemia? But how can i fix this problem??
it looks horrible i used to have plump cheeks but now they just droop out of nowhere
Best thing to do would be go to your GP and see what the issues is. If it is anaemia (diagnosed by blood test), they will also know how severe it is.
Treatments for anaemia depend on the severity. For minor anaemia or being close to anaemic you will probably just need to include more iron in your diet (meats, beans, pulses etc). For more sever anaemia you may need to take supplements to make up for the low levels.

Have you noticed any other symptoms like being tired often, being sensitive to the cold etc? If so, that would be another thing to mention when you see your GP.

Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (112)
68.29%
No (34)
20.73%
I didn't use it to prepare (18)
10.98%

Watched Threads