The Student Room Group

Hey girls, what would u do if u found out you were pregnant right now...

....think about don't write what you thinkkkk is the right thing to say. Really put urself in that situation.
How would you feel?
Would u have it?
How would your family react?

Guys, if you found out your girl was pregnant?

Scroll to see replies

Why?
Why would u feel confused man can u elaborate if we were talking about bull crap I'd get a paragraph but when it's a real topic, half ass.

See u made me rant
wow looks like im giving birth to jesus
I'd love my baby but my parents would kill me
Reply 5
I'd get an abortion and I'd be happy with my decision.
I'm not in the right place in my life to start a family.
My parents would pissed off.

I'd have to see if she wants to keep it, I'd rather not because I still don't feel ready for a child.

But if she kept it, I can and would be able to raise a child. If I was unemployed or still a student, it'd be a different story.
Reply 7
I would feel indignant at the accident. It would be a bother and a menace because I would abort it as soon as possible. My family would not care since there would be no baby for them to care about after I would abort it. :rolleyes:
(edited 6 years ago)
I would love my baby but I'd be in a lot of trouble. I'm in no state to raise a child so I'd have to abort and won't be able to tell anyone. And then the guilt of killing my baby would haunt me forever and I'd curse myself everyday over my stupidity.
I'd never believe anything they tell us in biology lessons again
I've already been in this situation before six years ago and I'd do the same as I did back then, have an abortion. I'd be angry at myself if I ever got into that situation again but if I ever did, my views and wants from years ago haven't changed so I'd still go for the abortion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
I've already been in this situation before six years ago and I'd do the same as I did back then, have an abortion.

Do you not regret it now?
Original post by Det.Hartigan
Do you not regret it now?

I regret ever being in that situation in the first place as it was stressful and emotional but mistakes happen, despite me being on the pill. I have never once regretted my decision though.
Original post by Spock's Socks
I regret ever being in that situation in the first place as it was stressful and emotional but mistakes happen, despite me being on the pill. I have never once regretted my decision though.

How did you get pregnant while on the pill? Miss taking one?
Original post by Det.Hartigan
How did you get pregnant while on the pill? Miss taking one?

No, I never missed any but before I found out I was pregnant, I just got over pneumonia and maybe the meds I was on maybe mucked up the pill and then being sick or having diarrhea can muck it up too.
I thought that all the people on TSR were virgins :tongue:
Original post by xxJazxx

Ew I remember this moviee
Reply 18
My parents would be fuming. I'd probably be ******** bricks to tell them "I'm pregnant " . The first thing that they'll be thinking is "what has my daughter been up to". They would probably call me "sharmuto" , I'd probably keep the baby because I'm not sure whether an abortion is allowed in my religion .
I must be Mary mother of ****ing Jesus, the medical marvel of a virgin conception.

Quick Reply

Latest