The Student Room Group

Geography and Economics degree

Anyone applied to do, or doing a combined geography and economics degree? If there is anyone doing it, how is the degree, and what is the composition of the course at your uni?
Original post by Adam25
Anyone applied to do, or doing a combined geography and economics degree? If there is anyone doing it, how is the degree, and what is the composition of the course at your uni?

http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/ba-economics-geography/

Check out this page, in particular the course content tab - it's really useful to read it all!
Reply 2
Original post by Adam25

I'm looking to apply to Reading uni to do Geography and Economics through clearing. I think it's a really interesting course
Original post by hafsahI
I'm looking to apply to Reading uni to do Geography and Economics through clearing. I think it's a really interesting course

Agreed. You will be able to colour in some maps and then count them afterwards! :smile:

On a serious note though - two very interesting subjects. If I won the lottery I would study Geography.
Reply 4
Original post by hafsahI

Yeah, it's a unique and very interesting course I stumbled on just searching subjects that interest me, the subjects link well I think. I put Reading as my insurance choice (ABB-BBB minimum requirements if you're interested). Did you apply through UCAS earlier in the year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending