The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Does Roehampton round up final degree marks?

Hi I'm in my final year and I have averaged With a 58.20. Does Roehampton round up grades from a 58.20 to a 2:1?
I'm hoping someone who went to Roehampton university could help answer my question as I know every university has different rules and regulations when it comes to grading.
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi I'm also at the university graduating with a 58 overall. Some universitys fortunately do a 2 percent allowance allowing 58/59 graduate with the next grade as been doing a lot of research on this. Although roehampton only state 1% allowance they may alter the boundaries in there examination board meetings as it is highly in the borderline percentage. Fingers crossed.
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Hay56
Hi I'm also at the university graduating with a 58 overall. Some universitys fortunately do a 2 percent allowance allowing 58/59 graduate with the next grade as been doing a lot of research on this. Although roehampton only state 1% allowance they may alter the boundaries in there examination board meetings as it is highly in the borderline percentage. Fingers crossed.

I hope both get a 2:1 fingers crossed. Also do the final grade classification get read out loud during graduation? If I do get a 2;2 I don't won't it told to the world.
Reply 3
Hi guys I just wanted to know what ur results were as I have an overall average of 58.5.
Reply 4
So does this mean then that if you get an overall of 59 Roehampton marks it as a 2:1?

Quick Reply

Latest