The Student Room Group

Revising

I'm doing 6hrs and 30mins a day a five minute break inbetween each hour and then in every 2hrs I'll take a 10min break. I don't get any days off so I'm doing 45hrs 30mins a week of revision, this is also my mock of my mocks I'm 15 so I'm in yr 10, also now cannot sleep over anyone's house until my 'mocks' are over. I feel like this is too much work for something that doesn't have any impact I'm crumbling slowly under the pressure and I don't know what to do. Is this too much work for one person to do specially seeing as I can't then do anything at the weekends//spend time with my friends.
Original post by Annoumus
I'm doing 6hrs and 30mins a day a five minute break inbetween each hour and then in every 2hrs I'll take a 10min break. I don't get any days off so I'm doing 45hrs 30mins a week of revision, this is also my mock of my mocks I'm 15 so I'm in yr 10, also now cannot sleep over anyone's house until my 'mocks' are over. I feel like this is too much work for something that doesn't have any impact I'm crumbling slowly under the pressure and I don't know what to do. Is this too much work for one person to do specially seeing as I can't then do anything at the weekends//spend time with my friends.

Is this a troll
Reply 2
boi I'm in y11 and i'm not doing even half that much :biggrin: instead of working for longer, work smarter :smile:
Reply 3
Dont revise until you are in year 11 because you should use them years to piss around

Quick Reply

Latest