Struggling with an EPQ question related to geography

Watch
jetedeteste
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm taking A level Biology, Geography and German and I was hoping to link two of the together in an EPQ question - I want to study climate science so I was considering that. However, I have to do an independant study in Geography so now I'm not sure.
A question I was considering before was 'What is Germany doing to combat climate change' but eh. Any ideas?
AHappyStudent
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jetedeteste)
I'm taking A level Biology, Geography and German and I was hoping to link two of the together in an EPQ question - I want to study climate science so I was considering that. However, I have to do an independant study in Geography so now I'm not sure.
A question I was considering before was 'What is Germany doing to combat climate change' but eh. Any ideas?
Something to do with the impacts of geographical processes on various organisms? It could be something like the impact of climate change on sea life
jetedeteste
Rep:
?
(Original post by AHappyStudent)
Something to do with the impacts of geographical processes on various organisms? It could be something like the impact of climate change on sea life
I was considering something like this actually, but we did the impact of climate change on coral reefs already in geography so I'm not sure if it would be allowed.
AHappyStudent
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jetedeteste)
I was considering something like this actually, but we did the impact of climate change on coral reefs already in geography so I'm not sure if it would be allowed.
You would probably be allowed to do it but it's not exactly pushing you to do research if you've studied it in class. It could be something like the impacts of volcanic processes on organisms, or linking physical processes to the origin of life which would probably have lots of interesting biochemistry.
jetedeteste
Rep:
?
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (138)
59.23%
No (52)
22.32%
Not sure (43)
18.45%

Watched Threads