Looking for community pharmacists to take part in research

Watch
ASissons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

Are there any people here who are now working as community pharmacists?

I am an MSc Health Psychology student at the University of Stirling and I have an exploratory study, the Preconception Information for Physical Activity (PIPA) research project, which aims to explore the views and experiences of primary health care practitioners in providing physical activity and lifestyle advice to women who are thinking or trying to conceive. We are looking to recruit community pharmacists. We would value your contribution as we believe community pharmacists are likely to have knowledge and expertise which could greatly inform our research.

Previous research has shown that physical activity prior to conception is one of the strongest predictors of practicing physical activity throughout and after pregnancy. As you may know, antenatal physical activity reduces risks such as obesity, excessive gestational weight gain, gestational diabetes and pregnancy related discomfort. PIPA wishes to establish if and what advice is provided to women thinking or trying to conceive and who by. We are writing to ask if you would kindly participate in this study through a very short telephone interview – I promise we will not take up too much of your time, we anticipate these interviews will take no longer than 15 minutes.

Your insight, knowledge and expertise would be highly appreciated and greatly benefit this research. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to participate or have any queries. For more info, message me or email at [email protected]

Thanks,
Aileen Sissons
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads