The Student Room Group

F215 biology 20th of June 2017

Who's sitting this exam this year ??
So much to memorise 😣

Scroll to see replies

hi there
I am resitting f214 and f215 but cant find june 2016 papers anywhere do you know where they are
Reply 2
Same I only got the mark scheme for f215 but I can't find the papers , they won't be released till August
Reply 3
I've been looking for ages for the 2016 paper guys. Can't find it anywhere. How is everyone feeling about his exam. F215 is probably my most hated exam... ever.
Sorry really late here you go
Original post by usi227
I've been looking for ages for the 2016 paper guys. Can't find it anywhere. How is everyone feeling about his exam. F215 is probably my most hated exam... ever.

I got the paper attached ahead
Original post by Miminfl
Same I only got the mark scheme for f215 but I can't find the papers , they won't be released till August

I got the paper attached above
Reply 7
Thank you my man! Much appreciated.
Original post by prabhjoat5ingh
I got the paper attached above
Original post by Miminfl

Hello good fellow, can you upload the markscheme for F215 June 2016 for me please? Would be much appreciated
Reply 9
Original post by Boatj005.306
Hello good fellow, can you upload the markscheme for F215 June 2016 for me please? Would be much appreciated

Hi I don't know how to but I can email it to you? tell me ur email
Original post by Miminfl
Hi I don't know how to but I can email it to you? tell me ur email

here it is
Reply 11
Tummy ache just to thinking I got to sit f215 in few hours 😖😖
Reply 12
Hardest exam ever I don't think I'll get a C in this paper 😖😖😖😖
Reply 13
Some pretty hard questions in that. Especially q5 on the sex linkage. A few waffley ones like the operant and classical conditoning ones. It was a really mixed bag for me. How did everyone else find it?
Reply 14
Original post by usi227
Some pretty hard questions in that. Especially q5 on the sex linkage. A few waffley ones like the operant and classical conditoning ones. It was a really mixed bag for me. How did everyone else find it?

Every question was hard! Literally !! They need to lower the grade boundaries !!!!! Is there a f215 active thread?
Reply 15
tbh i just waffled through the whole paper, all the questions looked so similar
Can anyone remember what percentage they got for the question on AD, their answer for the Hardy-Weinberg, the ratio for the genotypes and the other ratio question?
Reply 17
Original post by Libbycroft123
Can anyone remember what percentage they got for the question on AD, their answer for the Hardy-Weinberg, the ratio for the genotypes and the other ratio question?

Omg I can tell even remember if hardy weinberg and ratio stuff came?! This paper was horrible
Reply 18
Original post by Libbycroft123

did you do the new spec by any chance?
Reply 19
Original post by usi227
did you do the new spec by any chance?

What question was that? 7?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending