Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did any of u here get an A in Business Studies? I believe this subject is the hardest to get an A in. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i dunt think it's possible for me to got a A since i work so hard and only got a B.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A, exactly 480 marks. Didn't revise much and thought it was quite easy. But that is simply because it is my sort of subject and interests me. Subjects such as physics I can't get past an E no matter how much I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CentGas)
    I got an A, exactly 480 marks. Didn't revise much and thought it was quite easy. But that is simply because it is my sort of subject and interests me. Subjects such as physics I can't get past an E no matter how much I do.
    Oh My God!! :eek:
    I dont believe this!!
    I got A an AQA Business Studies A2Level, exactly 480 marks!! :eek:
    I wasnt hoping for an A, as i used my GCSE business knowledge to answer the questions, believe it or not I hadn't touch a book before any of the 6 exams I had no teachers no lessons at all, still scraped it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    He he...

Sorry to post this but it does say business studies...

I did get an A in business studies, and I also got full marks... He he

At AS by the way.

Jason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE PROPHETOR!)
    He he...

Sorry to post this but it does say business studies...

I did get an A in business studies, and I also got full marks... He he

At AS by the way.

Jason
    y sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntegralNeo)
    y sorry?
    I don't know.

I just get worried because I know some people did not do as well as they would have liked, and I just feel bad about posting my marks.

He he... Maybe I am just being silly.

Jason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE PROPHETOR!)
    I don't know.

I just get worried because I know some people did not do as well as they would have liked, and I just feel bad about posting my marks.

He he... Maybe I am just being silly.

Jason
    the latter is true... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    the latter is true... :cool:
    He he... Thanks

Jason

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in A Level Business Studies (576 marks). Its all about knowing how to answer the questions and the style you use to answer them! If you include all the areas that it is assessed on and in the correct order, then you cant go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in A level Business Studies.

For AS I got 300/300

For module 4: 90/90
    module 5: 90/90
    module 6: 108/120 (damn it!)

So 588/600 overall

I agree with DavidH, if you spend less time caught up in theory and make an effort to practise the "levels of response", you'll do well. It's all about how well you can apply what you've learnt to the case (in the exam) and make reasoned judgements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prada_princess)
    I got an A in A level Business Studies.

For AS I got 300/300

For module 4: 90/90
    module 5: 90/90
    module 6: 108/120 (damn it!)

So 588/600 overall

I agree with DavidH, if you spend less time caught up in theory and make an effort to practise the "levels of response", you'll do well. It's all about how well you can apply what you've learnt to the case (in the exam) and make reasoned judgements.
    i got 90/90 for module 2 (my raw mark was 36/60 and still 90/90...UMS doesnt prove anything at all...if i was in government i would base the grades on raw mark...in my opinion UMS is pointless and rewards people who got 60% in the exam with full marks... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I got an A - 537/600

ReputationRep:
    i got 90/90 for module 2 (my raw mark was 36/60 and still 90/90...UMS doesnt prove anything at all...if i was in government i would base the grades on raw mark...in my opinion UMS is pointless and rewards people who got 60% in the exam with full marks... :mad:
    I have to agree!!
    I know I messed up a 10 mark question on module 4, yet still 90/90. Makes you wonder...

ReputationRep:
    Oh My God!! :eek:
    I dont believe this!!
    I got A an AQA Business Studies A2Level, exactly 480 marks!! :eek:
    I wasnt hoping for an A, as i used my GCSE business knowledge to answer the questions, believe it or not I hadn't touch a book before any of the 6 exams I had no teachers no lessons at all, still scraped it :cool:
    Cool. I was thinking of taking business as an AS alongside my three A2s next year. Is it a good option and easy to self-teach?

ReputationRep:
    I got an A... 77/90, 90/90, 110/120, 71/90, 72/90, 120/120 = whatever/600

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Cool. I was thinking of taking business as an AS alongside my three A2s next year. Is it a good option and easy to self-teach?
    Not sure about AS, but GCSE was certainly a doddle, and you could learn the syllabus in a couple of days! Not sure how big the step up is though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    its relatively very easy to self teach AS business...as i said i swear i used my GCSE knowledge for the whole course and still scraped it...so its not difficult at all if u have an A/A* GCSE business st then its gonna be too easy for u...u wont even need to teach urself much stuff just a couple of hours a week should do it for u

ReputationRep:
    I got a A at A2 as did my best friend but i think we were the only two from the class. My business deparement is ranked very well by offsted because some of the things thay teach are at degree level so i guess that helped.
    N B: i only got 3 marks over the grade bounrdy

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.