The Student Room Group

I have a question that needs answering.

I'm seeing this a lot lately and it really does piss me off.

A girl gets cheated on by her boyfriend who she thought was so loyal and blah blah. She then goes on twitter and calls the girl that he cheated with so many names. Way more names than she did to the guy?! i'm sorry what.... shouldnt you be angry af to him, he broke any trust you had between ya'll and you want to bash the girl?

I keep saying girl because it's usually the girls who do this to each other smh why so childish? the guys usually blame the girl and call her hoes and stuff.

can someone explain pls. a simple answer to this simple q.

Scroll to see replies

Hate the playa, not the game. .... *Z Snaps*
(edited 6 years ago)
Because teenagers are whiny and take any excuse to kick up a fuss.

Better yet, the girl may have been oblivious to the fact that the male had a girlfriend, because they yet lack the capacity to read minds. How fair on them.
Because they think the "other women" put a spell on him to make him cheat?
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Hate the playa, not the game. .... *Z Snaps*

Original post by MissyPotterINTP
Because they think the "other women" put a spell on him to make him cheat?

Original post by _gcx
Because teenagers are whiny and take any excuse to kick up a fuss.

Better yet, the girl may have been oblivious to the fact that the male had a girlfriend, because they yet lack the capacity to read minds. How fair on them.

ya'll are too damn right
I guess some people need an ass whoopin smh
Reply 6
Because they have no feelings for the girl, so are therefore more irrational with them than the guy
Original post by Kalail
Because they have no feelings for the girl, so are therefore more irrational with them than the guy

Ugh, that is no excuse! tanks for answering..
White people
Reply 9
Original post by emerald7770
Ugh, that is no excuse! tanks for answering..

Anytime 😊
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
White people

White people? white people what lmao
White people? white people what lmao

Spoiler

Original post by TheGoodPharaoh

Spoiler

loooool:biggrin:
I've seen women in their 30's doing this too so it makes me even more mad and confused. It's usually girls though.

Ah ok i understand why they do this dumb ass shite now
Nah that is not acceptable and not an excuse
TBH guys are just as guilty for doing this, I've had someone start a fight because he thought his GF was romantically involved with me, that was an interesting moment for me.
Reply 16
Logic.

Poor logic at that too...
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
TBH guys are just as guilty for doing this, I've had someone start a fight because he thought his GF was romantically involved with me, that was an interesting moment for me.

arent u a girl?
The girl cheated must shout on her boyfriend not on the girl because she wasn't in relation with this girl 😂 but with the boy. By insulting the girl she just exposes herself and leaves a space for the boy to react as if he is innocent (sorry for the mistake French speaker I'm 😊😝)
arent u a girl?

Nope. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending