The Student Room Group

my crush just spoke to me and I cannot contain myself

I have a mega crush on my manager. Like I fantasise about her during out of work hours where we have a life together and we are going to get married in the distant future.

We don't get much opportunity to speak but today she spoke to me and asked if I'm doing anything this weekend and it was so randomand then she remembered stuff I told her last week like even the date of an event I'm going to next month and she showed so much interest in me??? And pays attention to what I say. I played it cool and we had a good chat and smiled and laughed a lot

Then even when the convo ended and she was chatting with someone else she went back to me and asked me more about what i was telling her and inside I'm like omg???

Then when I say bye as I'm leaving she makes an effort to stop what she's doing and look at me and say bye really pleasantly and smiles and it's so nice and to everyone else she doesn't even look away from her computer and just says bye or sometimes not at all

Like she gives me special attention and it feels so great

I love her so much

Somebody hold me

Scroll to see replies

She sounds like a good manager
It's good you know it's a crush and realistically won't go anywhere
Enjoy it while it lasts. What goes on in your head doesn't hurt anyone
Don't discount meeting other girls and enjoying the real thing:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Do you think she likes me too?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I have a mega crush on my manager. Like I fantasise about her during out of work hours where we have a life together and we are going to get married in the distant future.

We don't get much opportunity to speak but today she spoke to me and asked if I'm doing anything this weekend and it was so randomand then she remembered stuff I told her last week like even the date of an event I'm going to next month and she showed so much interest in me??? And pays attention to what I say. I played it cool and we had a good chat and smiled and laughed a lot

Then even when the convo ended and she was chatting with someone else she went back to me and asked me more about what i was telling her and inside I'm like omg???

Then when I say bye as I'm leaving she makes an effort to stop what she's doing and look at me and say bye really pleasantly and smiles and it's so nice and to everyone else she doesn't even look away from her computer and just says bye or sometimes not at all

I love her so much

Somebody hold me

you sound like you're in year 10.
Do you think she likes me too?

I don't know
She sounds good at her job, remembering things like your hobbies.
Good managers are good at keeping staff happy
She sounds like she likes you as an employee but I can't guess any more than that
Even if she did, she probably can't do anything about it
There's nothing to stop you being friendly. Just be careful though, if she finds out it could be awkward
When you want a pay rise
Reply 6
Like I fantasise about her during out of work hours where we have a life together and we are going to get married in the distant future.

This isn't healthy at all. Ever heard of limerence?
Reply 7
Original post by Sammylou40
She sounds like a good manager
It's good you know it's a crush and realistically won't go anywhere
Enjoy it while it lasts. What goes on in your head doesn't hurt anyone
Don't discount meeting other girls and enjoying the real thing:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so fortunate to work in the presence of a woman as magnificent as her. It's been 3 months and I'm still crushing.
I am so fortunate to work in the presence of a woman as magnificent as her. It's been 3 months and I'm still crushing.

Did you post a similar thread a few weeks ago?
It'll wear off. Enjoy it while it lasts
Reply 9
Original post by UWS

I have limerence and I love it

I love her so much

Somebody hold me

Awww this is really cute :smile:
Original post by UWS

Is that the extreme crush/attachment theory?
@UWS
Reply 12
Original post by Sammylou40
Is that the extreme crush/attachment theory?
@UWS

It's a kind of fantasy that you live in where you obsess over someone else to reciprocate feelings. It's an extreme crush and very unhealthy.

Maybe not quite limerence on second thoughts but OP is definitely overthinking the situation.
Original post by UWS
It's a kind of fantasy that you live in where you obsess over someone else to reciprocate feelings. It's an extreme crush and very unhealthy.

Maybe not quite limerence on second thoughts but OP is definitely overthinking the situation.

Thanks
Original post by UWS

I love being obsessed with her and idc because I'm content with knowing that they are only ever going to be fantasies and nothing will happen irl.

I don't have these thoughts at work and she won't suspect a thing about any of this which on my part is quite deceiving, actually.

Someday she'll find some guy and talk about him all the time and invite us all to her wedding and that'll be the end of this lol
I love being obsessed with her and idc because I'm content with knowing that they are only ever going to be fantasies and nothing will happen irl.

I don't have these thoughts at work and she won't suspect a thing about any of this which on my part is quite deceiving, actually.

Someday she'll find some guy and talk about him all the time and invite us all to her wedding and that'll be the end of this lol

Then it's not a problem. Have fun with it ( in private!!)
cute
Original post by ANM775
you sound like you're 10.

Fixed
Original post by ANM775
you sound like you're in year 10.

This is hilarious! Have you actually seen the state of your own threads? Lmao

You sound like a repressed virgin who has no idea how to even look at a girl and so you obsess over them which is evident in the many threads you post about girls, except no one is into your desperate advances so you channel your anger towards obsessing over feminists because you're a lonely neckbeard :h:!
Reply 19
This is hilarious! Have you actually seen the state of your own threads? Lmao

You sound like a repressed virgin who has no idea how to even look at a girl and so you obsess over them which is evident in the many threads you post about girls, except no one is into your desperate advances so you channel your anger towards obsessing over feminists because you're a lonely neckbeard :h:!

weak....

wow. obviously I hit a nerve.
It took you a whopping 14 hours thinking time [from the time of your last post here, you already saw my comment] to come up with a comeback.
plus you are Anon

it was a joke. a one liner joke man.
didn't think you'd get this sensitive

but if it makes you feel any better I genuinely wish you good luck, it sounds like you really like her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending