If you were a celebrity, would you date a fan? Watch

sh9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Celebrities seem to live in this toxic environment where a lot of them just use each other until someone more rich and famous comes along.

Imagine if you were a celebrity, would you change celeb boy/girlfriends as much as taylor swift or would you date a fan?

We are all fans of somebody and we spend portions of our lives admiring them from afar whilst they date some A-lister for 2 weeks until they find out they've been cheated on and replaced by some young model.

I was thinking about this and tbh a fan wouldn't have much to offer materialistically, but they would genuinely adore and appreciate you and your work to such an extent that you'd have a genuine and committed relationship. You wouldn't need to worry about them leaving or cheating on you etc etc.

I know it's difficult for celebs to just acknowledge and start a relationship with a fan because there's such a divide between the two, but still, I think some wouldn't be so unhappy and reliant on drugs if the industry wasn't so toxic and they ventured out to find someone down to earth and admires them for reasons other than their fame and wealth.

Are there any celeb-fan couples that you know of?
Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would definitely bang the hot fans though!
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd date a girl I like regardless of whether she's a celeb or fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username3280668
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hell yeah, when you're a celeb, the pengest of girls come to you. I can only imagine the amount of girls Drake must be banging, lucky guy.
Tom_K.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Some celebrities think they are something special yet all they are doing is a job, no different than a street cleaner.
Kravence
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would date them but I wouldn't get married to any girl I met after I got rich. I've seen enough stories to know it's a bad idea
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I know
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If fit as, yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.89%
No- I want it (120)
26.67%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.56%

Watched Threads