Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anything supposed to happen on the UCAS tracker when our firm choice receives the confirmation reply slip?

ReputationRep:
    Don't think so - nothings happened to mine. I would imagine that some time in the next few months the account will be deleted though (might print off my Personal Statement for future reference).

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody show me a screenshot of how the UCAS tracker looks like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev1122)
    Can anybody show me a screenshot of how the UCAS tracker looks like?
    Sure:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I can't see the attachment.

ReputationRep:
    Just fretting about how I will know they received the reply slip, but I suppose something will arrive from the uni soon.

ReputationRep:
    I can't see the attachment.
    What its not there at all or its just not displaying? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Not displaying.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

By the way, what do you say to reply to an offer or you want to decline? Do you just say I will accept and stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

By the way, what do you say to reply to an offer or you want to decline? Do you just say I will accept and stuff like that.
    You just tick the appropriate box on the reply slip at the bottom of the confirmation letter from UCAS and send it to the university (address supplied on the reply slip). If you are not accepting your place there is a space for you to state the reason for your refusal.

Or do you mean when the offers first come through? I am talking about the letter of confirmation you receive from UCAS when you have received your results and the offer becomes unconditional.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a tick box in UCAS track to accept or decline an offer?

ReputationRep:
    They don't actually delete your accounts. I can still log in to mine from last year.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.