Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Loan Question watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A couple of weeks before I received my A-Level results, I decided that I wanted to go to a different university (switch my insurance and firm places around). Both approved this - as did UCAS - and I'm now off to Sheffield...

What Im asking is: if I was to go to a different university to what the Student Loans company has on record, would I have to contact them to notify them of the change, or would it be automatically processed?

Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    you would have to notify them

ReputationRep:
    Cheers - will do so, ASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieRogers)
    Cheers - will do so, ASAP

Theres a slip for doing just that on the letter you would have gotten from the SLC.

Grandmother Fluffy always has the answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggles)
    Grandmother Fluffy always has the answers.
    Are you looking for a zimmer frame beating too?

(Original post by Fluffy)
    Are you looking for a zimmer frame beating too?
    I hope so (I have a fetish for granny sado-machisticism (sp?))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggles)
    I hope so (I have a fetish for granny sado-machisticism (sp?))
    Aww! Watch it - you're in risk of knocking Shiny off the top 'My Favourite 'Net Nutter' spot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Theres a slip for doing just that on the letter you would have gotten from the SLC.
    Thanks

Was that part of a letter I got ages ago, or a recent one?? I haven't received anything from them for yonks, and can't remember that being on any letters I currently have. Will go check in a few minutes, anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieRogers)
    Thanks

Was that part of a letter I got ages ago, or a recent one?? I haven't received anything from them for yonks, and can't remember that being on any letters I currently have. Will go check in a few minutes, anyway...

It'll be the second page of the first letter you got fromt he SLC (not your LEA). It asks you to send it back if you bank details or university details have changed.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh right, I remember it now. Thankies

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.