The Student Room Group

How to meet requirements

hello everybody. I applied to some universities undergraduate programmes but I haven't been accepted because I don't meet some of the requirements needed. Is there something, like a course, that allows you to learn and get what you need in order to meet those requirements? Does it make sense? Is there something that I can do now? Hope you'll understand
Original post by 9ansi7
hello everybody. I applied to some universities undergraduate programmes but I haven't been accepted because I don't meet some of the requirements needed. Is there something, like a course, that allows you to learn and get what you need in order to meet those requirements? Does it make sense? Is there something that I can do now? Hope you'll understand

that's what foundation years are for :smile:
Gotta be a bit more specific if you want a serious answer...which course, which university, which requirement?
Reply 3
Original post by NotKidding
Gotta be a bit more specific if you want a serious answer...which course, which university, which requirement?

you're right
I didn't meet the maths requirement so I would be interested in a course which allows me to reach the level I need to meet what the university is asking for, which is Level SQA national 5 at grade c.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
that's what foundation years are for :smile:

foundation years are for non EU students
Original post by 9ansi7
foundation years are for non EU students

U.K. students can do them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending