Hajra Momoniat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Resources: For all students who have used my resources, I would very much appreciate if you put any feedback on this forum which my be positive or any improvements. If you liked my resources please give me a rep so I know that my resources are helping students dearly Image Ty for using my resources

For those who have not used my resources and are studying as and a2 biology, please click on the link and make an account on get revising which is free and send me a message (my name on get revising is the same as the one on here). This is so that you can click on my name in your 'sent messages' on the right hand side so that you will get a list of all my resources. My resources are based on the AQA spec but other students who follow other exam boards are welcome to view my resources Image

https://getrevising.co.uk/
Websites/Blog:
If you prefer to look at my resources on The Student room, I have websites on all AS and A2 biology topics. The websites are found on here in the forum 'Be a web legend and win a MacBook air'
goal101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hajra Momoniat)
Resources: For all students who have used my resources, I would very much appreciate if you put any feedback on this forum which my be positive or any improvements. If you liked my resources please give me a rep so I know that my resources are helping students dearly Image Ty for using my resources

For those who have not used my resources and are studying as and a2 biology, please click on the link and make an account on get revising which is free and send me a message (my name on get revising is the same as the one on here). This is so that you can click on my name in your 'sent messages' on the right hand side so that you will get a list of all my resources. My resources are based on the AQA spec but other students who follow other exam boards are welcome to view my resources Image

https://getrevising.co.uk/
Websites/Blog:
If you prefer to look at my resources on The Student room, I have websites on all AS and A2 biology topics. The websites are found on here in the forum 'Be a web legend and win a MacBook air'
hii i sent you a message my name is goal101
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
(Original post by goal101)
hii i sent you a message my name is goal101
I haven't got the message
goal101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hajra Momoniat)
I haven't got the message
do you have the message now?
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
(Original post by goal101)
do you have the message now?
No I got a message from someone else beginning with a 'c'; you said your name is goal101 and I haven't got a message from you.

Really sorry about this but I have an idea send me a pm on here of your email and I will email all the resources.

Sorry for any inconvenience made
Al pachino
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
how can i get the resorces
Hajra Momoniat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Al pachino)
how can i get the resorces
Log in to Get Revising and hover over a blue icon in the right hand corner. A list of options will come up one of which will say 'my messages'. Click on this and then click on 'compose message'. Send me a message (my name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here) and then go back onto 'my messages'. Then click on 'sent messages' and then my name will appear on the right hand side in blue - click on my name and a list of resources will come up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.53%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (801)
42.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (376)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.53%

Watched Threads