The Student Room Group

mum caught me masturbating

so my mum went out to see nan and said she would be a while and I was feeling really horny and decided to play with myself im a 16 year old girl but she came back after a few minutes unexpectedly and walked into my room just as i orgasmed and she saw me squirt the reason she came to my room was because she heard my moans and thought i was in pain now things are really awkward between us she had come back because she forget her purse don't know what to do i want the ground to swallow me up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by le taxi
so my mum went out to see nan and said she would be a while and I was feeling really horny and decided to play with myself im a 16 year old girl but she came back after a few minutes unexpectedly and walked into my room just as i orgasmed and she saw me squirt the reason she came to my room was because she heard my moans and thought i was in pain now things are really awkward between us she had come back because she forget her purse don't know what to do i want the ground to swallow me up

Lmao :rofl:
Original post by le taxi

Can you send me a video or a recreation just so I know what im dealing with?
Reply 3
pics or it didnt happen
She already knew that you did. She didn't want to see it happening. She's unlikely to mention it.
Reply 5
Original post by Fermion.
Lmao :rofl:

why is it funny i asked for advice
Reply 6
All part of growing up. Same probably happened to her.
Wait more than two minutes next time perhaps.
Reply 8
Original post by le taxi
Kudos for not going anon.

Anyway everyone (pretty much) does it. Unless you come from a hyper-conservative household where even wiping yourself is frowned upon. Chances are your mother had a private chuckle about it and moved on with her thoughts, so it's best you do the same.
Reply 9
Original post by RadiantElemental
Can you send me a video or a recreation just so I know what im dealing with?

Original post by Pretish
pics or it didnt happen

No

Original post by Tootles
Kudos for not going anon.

Anyway everyone (pretty much) does it. Unless you come from a hyper-conservative household where even wiping yourself is frowned upon. Chances are your mother had a private chuckle about it and moved on with her thoughts, so it's best you do the same.

but she saw me fully naked she hasn't seen me naked since I was a little kid
Original post by le taxi
No

Do you have anything she's not likely to have herself?

Pft.
Original post by le taxi

It'll be weird and awkward at first, but give it sometime your mum will forget about it eventually.
Its normal, she probably knew that you did this. It maybe awkward for a bit but she will probably forget about this soon. Don't worry about it :smile:
try yahoo answers.
Reply 14
She's not pissed about you pissing your bed, she's pissed about how she's going to get your squirt gun marks of the bed sheet when she's doing the laundry.
Omg i would want the world to swallow me whole as well if that happened. Just pretend like it never happened- she will probably do the same
Should've asked her to join in. Incest is wincest,
Original post by le taxi
No

I don't understand the English obsession with nakedness.
boring troll was not even funny
This is why I always wait at least 20 minutes after me mam leaves the house before whipping out my sausage
I almost got caught the other day bit scary that but kinda thrilling the thought of getting caught well not so much if it is your mam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending