The Student Room Group

Any predictions for the WJEC AS ICT Exam

I have an extremely bad memory, and this exam feels like a memory test; with having to learn exact definitions. It would be helpful if anyone has an idea of what may show up, so I can make sure I know it.
Original post by FluffehBunneh
I have an extremely bad memory, and this exam feels like a memory test; with having to learn exact definitions. It would be helpful if anyone has an idea of what may show up, so I can make sure I know it.

My teacher said networks; data, information and knowledge and topic 6a and 6c

6a is ICT in education and 6c is ICT in healthcare
Reply 2
that was quite hard omg. The health stuff was hard and weather forcasting stuff eughhh
Any predictions for a C?
That exam was horrible! It felt like half of it was a biology exam with questions like: "In hospitals, apart from blood pressure and temperature, name 4 physical quantities that can be measured with sensors". Hopefully section B and my coursework save my grade.
Original post by FluffehBunneh

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4759652&p=71893768#post71893768

How did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending