Any predictions for the WJEC AS ICT Exam

Watch this thread
FluffehBunneh
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have an extremely bad memory, and this exam feels like a memory test; with having to learn exact definitions. It would be helpful if anyone has an idea of what may show up, so I can make sure I know it.
Katie Warburton
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by FluffehBunneh)
I have an extremely bad memory, and this exam feels like a memory test; with having to learn exact definitions. It would be helpful if anyone has an idea of what may show up, so I can make sure I know it.
My teacher said networks; data, information and knowledge and topic 6a and 6c

6a is ICT in education and 6c is ICT in healthcare
alurcott
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
that was quite hard omg. The health stuff was hard and weather forcasting stuff eughhh
Thelegend28
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Any predictions for a C?
FluffehBunneh
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
That exam was horrible! It felt like half of it was a biology exam with questions like: "In hospitals, apart from blood pressure and temperature, name 4 physical quantities that can be measured with sensors". Hopefully section B and my coursework save my grade.
Aaron2515
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by FluffehBunneh)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post71893768

How did it go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (80)
66.67%
In the post (5)
4.17%
Text (16)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (19)
15.83%

Watched Threads