Jenny Deeming
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have any predictions for what will come up this year for Topic 3, 4 and 5???
username3149576
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jenny Deeming)
Does anyone have any predictions for what will come up this year for Topic 3, 4 and 5???
I don't do topic 3, I do topic 4,5 and 6, so I can't be of help to you for topic 3, but lets see about topic 4&5...
Last year, the Marshall Plan came up as the 4 marker in topic 4, so I doubt it will feature again this year, and many people found it easy as well. I think this year they may ask something about the Yalta and Potsdam conferences, and what was agreed at these conferences. I'm afraid I have no clue what to think about the six marker. But in regards to the ten marker, even though the Hungarian rising came up last year, I think it may come up again this year, with a different focus, possibly how it contributed to the development of the Cold War. Not sure about the second bullet point but it could be to do with the nuclear arms race or the Korean War and how it contributed to the development of the Cold War.

With topic 5, the 10 marker featured Czechoslovakia and Afghanistan, so I doubt either one of them will come up, but I have a strong feeling it may be on the Berlin Wall. Again, not sure on the other bullet point.

My predictions are quite random and they're not that good , but I hope it helped somehow.
dont take it seriously, just revise everything and good luck for tomorrow
Jenny Deeming
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by madzz101)
I don't do topic 3, I do topic 4,5 and 6, so I can't be of help to you for topic 3, but lets see about topic 4&5...
Last year, the Marshall Plan came up as the 4 marker in topic 4, so I doubt it will feature again this year, and many people found it easy as well. I think this year they may ask something about the Yalta and Potsdam conferences, and what was agreed at these conferences. I'm afraid I have no clue what to think about the six marker. But in regards to the ten marker, even though the Hungarian rising came up last year, I think it may come up again this year, with a different focus, possibly how it contributed to the development of the Cold War. Not sure about the second bullet point but it could be to do with the nuclear arms race or the Korean War and how it contributed to the development of the Cold War.

With topic 5, the 10 marker featured Czechoslovakia and Afghanistan, so I doubt either one of them will come up, but I have a strong feeling it may be on the Berlin Wall. Again, not sure on the other bullet point.

My predictions are quite random and they're not that good , but I hope it helped somehow.
dont take it seriously, just revise everything and good luck for tomorrow
Thankyou! I really hope the Yalta and Potsdam conferences come up and I should be okay for everything else. I have revised most of everything on the Cold War today. Good luck to you too!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (8)
8.25%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (10)
10.31%
No, but maybe I will look into it (24)
24.74%
No and I wouldn't consider it (55)
56.7%

Watched Threads