The Student Room Group

bf left me because I became pregnant

so the other day i discovered i was pregnant so umm long story but i really wanted a baby with my bf i figured it would stop him leaving me because i am possessive at times and always asking who he is with when he is out so i stop taking the pill without telling him and not long after i have become pregnant so i told him and confessed i had stop taking the pill and he got angry and said it is over between us i am so upset i dont know what to do i am pro life so abortion is not an option i dont understand why he wants to go off traveling before settling down i wanted this baby so bad

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessica T
so the other day i discovered i was pregnant so umm long story but i really wanted a baby with my bf i figured it would stop him leaving me because i am possessive at times and always asking who he is with when he is out so i stop taking the pill without telling him and not long after i have become pregnant so i told him and confessed i had stop taking the pill and he got angry and said it is over between us i am so upset i dont know what to do i am pro life so abortion is not an option i dont understand why he wants to go off traveling before settling down i wanted this baby so bad

Tbh its your fault considering he wasn't ready for a baby yet? :erm:

Well damn, seems like he made a lucky escape! You sound way too controlling, not to mention deceiving for deliberately failing to take your pill.

How old are you? Totally understandable he wants to live before he settles down

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by super_kawaii
Well damn, seems like he made a lucky escape! You sound way too controlling, not to mention deceiving for deliberately failing to take your pill.

How old are you? Totally understandable he wants to live before he settles down

Posted from TSR Mobile

im 20 i thought it would be a good idea and bring us closer together
Reply 5
So you're controlling and then stopped taking the pill without telling him.

You seem to have done this for yourself. Above poster is right, he dodged a bullet there.
Original post by Lychee627
Tbh its your fault considering he wasn't ready for a baby yet? :erm:

yeah it shouldve been the decision of both , its kiind of betrayal what OP did:colonhash:
Reply 7
I am so sorry, I cannot fathom the pain you must be going through right now
things will get better, hold tight.
You stopped taking the pill without telling him???? That's a big no no.

If it were the other way around and he had removed a condom or it split without him telling you, the Internet SJW feminists would lynch him.
Reply 9
:troll:

You sound like you attempted to trap him into being with you by getting pregnant.
People dont take kindly to being tricked.

Did you ever ask him what he wanted?

and theres a good chance this lives under a bridge as per #11.

A baby doesn't bring people together, do you realise how much responsibility a child is? I don't understand how you say you want to be closer but yet you betrayed his trust. I've been on the pill for years and even though it's my body and my decision i'd never come off it without having a conversation with my boyfriend first.

If he's not ready to be a parent then it's not your place to force him to be.
Lmao you played yourself

You silly fool, having a baby is a decision both of you should make. You ****ed up

Troll.
Your boyfriend left you because you knowingly, deceitfully, and selfishly broke his trust. Why should he stay.
you are an idiot
The title of this thread is a little misleading. Your boyfriend didn't leave you simply because you got pregnant; the main issue here is that you went behind his back and betrayed his trust, which is a pretty good reason to leave someone.
Original post by tasha_tah
yeah it shouldve been the decision of both , its kiind of betrayal what OP did:colonhash:

Its sad tbh on the bf :cry:
Original post by Lychee627
Its sad tbh on the bf :cry:

buit he's left her..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending