The Student Room Group

Filling Ucas Application

Hello, I am an international students from the USA, Applying to UK through UCAS soon and I came across a problem: In the education section, you are supposed to enter any school you attended. Now the school I attended increased my grades so much when I received my transcript that it would be unfair for it to be on my application (I assume its cheating? even if its not on my part). However, I did do SATS and APs and I will be including that and the test center I took it in. Now my question is: If I put only my SATs and APs and nothing from my school, as I think it should be there, am I violating any guidelines? is there any other option for me to apply directly to a university? I am applying to University of Glasgow, by the way. much appreciated!!
Reply 1
Original post by CellenaStar
Hello, I am an international students from the USA, Applying to UK through UCAS soon and I came across a problem: In the education section, you are supposed to enter any school you attended. Now the school I attended increased my grades so much when I received my transcript that it would be unfair for it to be on my application (I assume its cheating? even if its not on my part). However, I did do SATS and APs and I will be including that and the test center I took it in. Now my question is: If I put only my SATs and APs and nothing from my school, as I think it should be there, am I violating any guidelines? is there any other option for me to apply directly to a university? I am applying to University of Glasgow, by the way. much appreciated!!

You need to include your school details and the grades they have awarded. It's not your problem to worry about them being wrong or not :smile:

Your SATs and APs will be more important anyway.

Quick Reply