Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Photocopies of Exam papers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me out here, i asked my college about photocopies from the june 2004 and they said AQA and Edexcel were £10!!! When i was convinced they were £5????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamite)
    Can someone help me out here, i asked my college about photocopies from the june 2004 and they said AQA and Edexcel were £10!!! When i was convinced they were £5????
    AQA are notoriously expensive. OCR are cheaper. Ask for the original scripts rather than the photocopies. Photocopies arrive sooner but are more expensive and are really only for challenging purposes. I might be requesting my originals this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    AQA are notoriously expensive. OCR are cheaper. Ask for the original scripts rather than the photocopies. Photocopies arrive sooner but are more expensive and are really only for challenging purposes. I might be requesting my originals this week.
    Why would you request an actual script? In something that you failed so you can see where you went wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Why would you request an actual script? In something that you failed so you can see where you went wrong?
    Not necessarily failed but seeing where you went wrong and if you did so well you might want to see why too. For example I achieved full marks for unit 3 in politics which has constitutional elements to it, so if I was retaking unit 6 (synoptic but has constitutional material with it) I might wish to use my exam I did for unit 3 to help prepare for unit 6.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.