The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL OCR A Biology A level Exam Thread- 12th, 20th and 26th JUNE 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrawTheLine
I got 5. I got 4.55 and then to 1 sig fig it was 5. A couple of my friends said they got 4 though too.

Oh okay, everyone that I talked to at my school also got 4 but you might be right :smile: it wasn't that many marks though so it's probably not a big deal.
Original post by Jiminy Cricket
Out of interest what did people get for the Standard deviation question?

i got 4.5 as well so rounded it up to 5
The thing that really pissed me off was the fact that almost none of it was on the A2 stuff. I could have forgiven them if it hadnt been for the fact that the only 2 past papers we have were almost exclusively A2 content rather than As. Where the hell was nerves???
Original post by Tobypeebles
The thing that really pissed me off was the fact that almost none of it was on the A2 stuff. I could have forgiven them if it hadnt been for the fact that the only 2 past papers we have were almost exclusively A2 content rather than As. Where the hell was nerves???

I know! I memorised the generation of an action potential and was so proud of myself for that.
any unofficial mark scheme anywhere ? :holmes:

Original post by Tobypeebles

I know! I memorised the generation of an action potential and was so proud of myself for that.

could come up in unified I guess :dontknow: in paper 3?
you guys really think 65% for an A. Personally I think that is too high for that paper probably 60% or lower for an A judging by the way everyone is reacting to it.
I actually think the examiners might have forgot by muscles, I have seen a proper muscle question in any of the papers
I got 5. I got 4.55 and then to 1 sig fig it was 5. A couple of my friends said they got 4 though too.

Yeah I got 5 as well when I rounded it up
Exam was actually awful! Lets hope grade boundaries are low lads
Reply 49
anyone have the 2016 ocr paper
guys if you feel like the exam on 12th june was out of context or unfair in any way, please sign this petition:
https://www.change.org/p/ocr-ocr-biological-processes-paper-should-be-cancelled-or-very-low-grade-boundaries
Original post by MeganHardie1264
Exam was actually awful! Lets hope grade boundaries are low lads

https://www.change.org/p/ocr-ocr-biological-processes-paper-should-be-cancelled-or-very-low-grade-boundaries

pls sign this in hopes of getting it lowered
get your voice heard, sign this petition pls

Original post by bluegirl64
Personally, I found it horrific :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by science&maths!!!
you guys really think 65% for an A. Personally I think that is too high for that paper probably 60% or lower for an A judging by the way everyone is reacting to it.

Yeah but not everyones reacting tbf, theres gonna be a fair few people who found it good and dont come on tsr or anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending