mm321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
along with all my other completed exams i cant stop worrying about how ive done so bad bc ik i really have. I know the best thing i can do is work harder for the other ones coming... in ym english lit exam i messed up the literary terms for poetry and its stressing me out so much will this effect my grade a lot
?Hannah?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hello, what exactly do you think you messed up in the english literature exam? try and tell me what exactly you messed up and then i will be able to help better. but, honestly though, i do not think i have heard about anyone who has come out of their english literature exams and thought that they have done well. you are not alone and i am sure that the grade boundaries will reflect this. good luck!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ?Hannah?)
hello, what exactly do you think you messed up in the english literature exam? try and tell me what exactly you messed up and then i will be able to help better. but, honestly though, i do not think i have heard about anyone who has come out of their english literature exams and thought that they have done well. you are not alone and i am sure that the grade boundaries will reflect this. good luck!
(Original post by mm321)
along with all my other completed exams i cant stop worrying about how ive done so bad bc ik i really have. I know the best thing i can do is work harder for the other ones coming... in ym english lit exam i messed up the literary terms for poetry and its stressing me out so much will this effect my grade a lot
do any of u do AQA maths?
?Hannah?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pretish)
do any of u do AQA maths?
unfortunately not, why are you asking?
mm321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by ?Hannah?)
Hi there! i messed up between enjambment and caesura
Marcbarker345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
As long as you mention about the language and structure a lot then you will get decent. I'm lucky enough in my mocks to have sheets telling us what to mention/include which is probably the only reason I found it easy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (21)
6.03%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (203)
58.33%
No (124)
35.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise