The Student Room Group

Girls, how much money do you spend on clothes every month?

Poll

how much money do you spend on clothes/makeup per month (multiple-choice)

can we have a little poll?

say if you're uni/secondary school student/older or if youre under 18/over 18, and how often you buy designer stuff

also take "per month" as like an average. so if you dont shop often but you suddenly spend £1000 in one go in the past 6 months, take that to be £166 a month.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by stoyfan
You should have made a poll.

Oh well, you can make a strawpoll here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/

you have to make the poll after you post the thread, which ive just done. (you just came here a bit too quick)
Reply 2
Original post by Inker
you have to make the poll after you post the thread, which ive just done. (you just came here a bit too quick)

Ahhhh, blimey. Never made one myself.
Reply 3
Original post by Inker
can we have a little poll?

say if you're uni/secondary school student/older or if youre under 18/over 18, and how often you buy designer stuff

Too much :'(

I'm 20, in the past I wouldn't spend much, I was happy with cheaper things, but since I got a job last summer I upgraded, but I'm not talking designer upgrade I'm talking more like Hollister, Abercrombie, Jack Wills and all that. I don't think it's per month, it's more per season that you should measure it in. Or how much they WOULD spend on things, for instance:
Shoes: ~£100
Simple tops: ~£20
Sunglasses: ~£200
Bag: ~£150
Jeans: ~£100
Dresses: ~£50
About £5? I've got no idea how people could want to spend that much :K: although I am a big charity shopper:colondollar:
Reply 5
Original post by elekro
Too much :'(

I'm 20, in the past I wouldn't spend much, I was happy with cheaper things, but since I got a job last summer I upgraded, but I'm not talking designer upgrade I'm talking more like Hollister, Abercrombie, Jack Wills and all that. I don't think it's per month, it's more per season that you should measure it in. Or how much they WOULD spend on things, for instance:
Shoes: ~£100
Simple tops: ~£20
Sunglasses: ~£200
Bag: ~£150
Jeans: ~£100
Dresses: ~£50

Damn it you are totally right. Okay I'm remaking this thread.
I have been wearing the same clothes for about four/five years. When they start becoming ragged (literally), my mother buys me some new ones from Tesco. So about £0 a month :biggrin:

when i do get clothes, i choose them all in one go so a bigger bill:lol: so i dont really know how much each month:rofl:
Original post by tasha_tah
when i do get clothes, i choose them all in one go so a bigger bill:lol: so i dont really know how much each month:rofl:

Fair enough :lol:

how much does she spend on hijabs alone
Original post by Lychee627
Fair enough :lol:

:yep:
Original post by Inker
x

Moved this to 'Fashion' for you :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Steljoy

but what if now all the responses are biased because it will be all the fashionistas that answer my poll!?!??!?! reverse this immediately!
Reply 14
Original post by Steljoy

surely this should at least be moved to life and style instead of strictly fashion!??!?!
Original post by abdiaziz2001
how much does she spend on hijabs alone

and youre asking him?:lol:
Original post by Inker
but what if now all the responses are biased because it will be all the fashionistas that answer my poll!?!??!?! reverse this immediately!

Original post by Inker
surely this should at least be moved to life and style instead of strictly fashion!??!?!

The responses will not be biased, this is related to clothing hence why it belongs to fashion instead of chat. I am not able to moved this back but if you really want to, I can tag another colleague who can do it for you
Reply 17
Original post by Steljoy
The responses will not be biased, this is related to clothing hence why it belongs to fashion instead of chat. I am not able to moved this back but if you really want to, I can tag another colleague who can do it for you

it's okayy i guess it does belong here!
At least £75 a month or I'd go mad! Shopping is my life :tongue:
Original post by tasha_tah
and youre asking him?:lol:

i was told u lot r arranged to be married mashallah let me come to the wedding walahi you best have an open bar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending