The Student Room Group

why doesn't my crush seem to care now?

Before in the first semester of first year he seemed to really be interested in me, showing all signs that he likes me, but now he has kinda changed and that leaves me wondering ...
I know he is kinda shy and he doesn't have a gf..
Did he lose interest or shall I try to DM him on instagram?
But it frustrates me since I am scared f making the first move.. my last relationship with my ex ended because of distance at uni.. and I don't wanna get hurt; its now like a paranoid to me to talk to someone whom I am crushing on :frown:
Sigh. Why does it have to be boys who have to express interest. We aren't mind readers, it would make it easier if girls just told us straight that they like us. He probably didn't think you liked him so he moved on.
Reply 2
He probably lost interest because he didn't think you liked him back. Make a move next time, don't expect every guy to make the first move.
Original post by amelia_h10
Before in the first semester of first year he seemed to really be interested in me, showing all signs that he likes me, but now he has kinda changed and that leaves me wondering ...
I know he is kinda shy and he doesn't have a gf..
Did he lose interest or shall I try to DM him on instagram?
But it frustrates me since I am scared f making the first move.. my last relationship with my ex ended because of distance at uni.. and I don't wanna get hurt; its now like a paranoid to me to talk to someone whom I am crushing on :frown:

Just try to talk to him. If he really has lost interest at least you know. And then you wouldn't be killing yourself with these thoughts and can move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending