Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have to be at Sheffield uni by the 21st, but I can start there on the 20th of September. Does anybody else have to be there any earlier? Most of my mates start a week later.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle Uni is the 11th (or there abouts) I'm still not entirely sure exactly.

ReputationRep:
    i start on 20th!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul)
    i start on 20th!!!!!!
    29th for me

ReputationRep:
    u soo lucky, longer hols, but i guess im looking forward to uni neway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul)
    u soo lucky, longer hols, but i guess im looking forward to uni neway!
    lol me too, the sooner the better!

i start on 20th aswell. im goin to uwe in bristol
    take care
    k
    xx

how come u all starin on the weekends

ReputationRep:
    The earliest is 14th Sep......so ive heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    how come u all starin on the weekends
    Because its the best time for people to be moving into their accommodation. (ie parents will be able to drive them and the stuff up).

We can move in on the Saturday 20th September as well, with Freshers week starting 22nd, and the Fresher's Ball on the following Friday. (argh Tux!)

why are you all starting so early? im going up to york and im moving in on the 5th october, but ex. freshers week, term doesnt start til the 13th, or whatever that monday is. i didnt realise there was so much difference in the start dates.

ReputationRep:
    I go up to UEA on Sunday 21st Spetember, but some people go up on the Saturday (they've split all the first years arrival dates according to what accomodation you're in). I register with my School of Study on the Monday, and then Freshers week is all that week. I think my term starts on the 29th of September.

ReputationRep:
    I start at Birmingham on the 29th, Freshers Week the week before. I move in to my accomodation on the 24th though.

ReputationRep:
    A fireind i talked to on the phone says he's moving in on the 16th Sept (to Kent) - that seems a bit early to me.

I'm also off up to sheffield, so moving in the 20th but one of my friends is off up to Newcastle tomorrow which is the 11th.

I am going to Hull and the term starts on the 15th and moving in starts on the 13th

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2003
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.